“Great Food!”

The Palm Beverly Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Beverly Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #459 of 10,036 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Cross street: Robertson
Description: Palm Restaurant...The Classic American Steak House is renowned for its USDA prime aged steaks, jumbo Nova Scotia lobsters, Italian dishes, the freshest of seafood, warm smiles, outstanding service and an atmosphere like nowhere else. In Los Angeles, there is no better place to see and be seen than at Palm Restaurant . The famed walls at Palm Restaurant in Los Angeles adorn caricatures of celebrity regulars that include Mike Myers, Adam Sandler, Billy Crystal and Brian Dennehy to name a few. Ask Palm Restaurant about joining The 837 Club, and enjoy the perks and rewards of good taste, great food, and Palm Restaurant experience.
Pacific Palisades, CA
“Great Food!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Ate here for lunch with Hubby and friend. We had the lobster salad which was excellent. Lots of fresh lobster. More than I expected. The Palm is known for their steak and lobsters entrees and large portions. The staff was very attentive. It's always fun to look at all the pictures of movie stars all over the walls and ceiling. Have to valet park as there's never any street parking available. Overall, great dining experience.

• Visited November 2013

Los Angeles
“Great steak house”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A martini, glass of red wine and steaks. Whats can I say? Terrific and by far the BEST chicken park in the city!

Visited November 2013
Hermosa Beach, California
“Best lobster in town”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been going to the Palm since I was a little kid. This is truly the best place in all of LA to get a lobster. There is something in the water they use but it is truly amazing. 3-4lbs usually works for 2 people and they are delicious. Iw went there last Saturday and had the largest claw that I have ever seen. We also tried the veal parmigiana which was delicious. You can't go wrong with the sides but I would recommend the creamed spinach as well.

Visited October 2013
Newport Beach, California, USA
“Our favorite restaurant in the entire world!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was one of the first customers of The Palm in West Hollywood, CA when it opened back in 1975, and I lived and worked in Los Angeles. Today I live and work in Orange County CA but my wife and I still travel the 58 miles 6-7 times a year to enjoy their marvelous lobster. Just try to finish a 5-pounder (and a choice of two sides) by yourself! Most recent visit in September, I arranged a private birthday party for my wife there that included 23 of her closest friends, also all making the long drive from Orange County. Most had not dined there before, but without exception everyone absolutely loved it...and, that's in spite of the fact that it was not "my" treat- each "guest" paid their own tab!!

Visited September 2013
Studio City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Great”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

What I really like about the Palm in West Hollywood, is that it is constantly great. They offer great promotions to their members, and the staff is always warm and appreciative of our visits. I'm made to feel as though I am their biggest customer! Lobster - The best. Excellent steak and the sides are wonderful. Wait staff is also very, very nice

Visited October 2013