“Very good ... Consistent food and service”
Review of Gulfstream - CLOSED

Gulfstream
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Century City
Venice, Italy
“Very good ... Consistent food and service”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This place is another from the Hillstone group ( Houston's, South Beverly Grill, r+d kitchen etc) - and it delivers consistently good food and service. Favorites here are the trout, chicken, and salmon...

• Visited April 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Gulfstream is one of the few neighborhood seafood restaurants. The restaurant is always crowded and it's a good idea to make reservations beforehand. We started with the artichokes as our appetizer. They were char-broiled and seasoned. They were wonderful! I ordered the fried shrimp...the shrimp were plump, large and perfectly battered. Others at my table ordered the plank salmon. There wasn't any food left on anyones plate. The ahi burger was ordered by our "hard to please" friend. She loved it and ate the entire burger. Yes, it's prices are a little high but isn't good fish usually on the high side? There are other things on the menu other than fish and seafood and I don't think you'll make a "bad" choice with whatever you order.

• Visited March 2013
“Pricey but delicious”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I work in Century City, and on my birthday my boss takes me to lunch at Gulfstream, which is located in the Century City Mall. The menu is limited, prices are on the high side, and everything is a la carte, but everything is delicious. There are appetizers, salads, sandwiches and entrees on the menu--not only seafood, but burgers, chicken, and wonderful veggies (the perfect place for a vegetarian). Only two items for dessert, but the lemon meringue pie is the best I've ever tasted, and the hot fudge sundae is no slouch, I've only been there for lunch, but I suspect that the dinner menu is the same. The service has been first-rate, and our reservations have been honored promptly.

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Always comfortable, great ambiance”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food is very good, nice selection. I am a fish eater but there are other options. The service is good and it is always friendly. No corkage which is a nice perk for wine drinkers. Best to reserve. I have been so many times, I don't know what date to use here.

Visited December 2012
Hanover, New Hampshire
“Great gulf food”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went with some friends to Gulfstream. It is one of the Hillstone Restaurant Group's concepts. They all have the same formula. KISS. Keep it simple Stupid. Limited menu, but everything on it is great and wonderfully prepared. Team training is exceptional. They have their [--] together.

Visited December 2012