“Very good breakfast”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Westside
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It had been years since I last went to Factor's on a prior trip to LA....my friend suggested we meet for breakfast there and I was pleased to find that the setting was better than I had remembered it to be. There was a huge array of breakfast choices on the menu, a pleasant server and I took my friend's lead and ordered the nova on a bagel. It was quite good --- maybe not like the nova at Barney Greengrass in NY but the latter sets the standard for nova in the US so perhaps it is unfair to hold any other place to that standard. Anyway, I'd certainly return to try other breakfast choices as well.

There are newer reviews for Factors Famous Deli

Reviewed November 22, 2013

On our recent trip to the Los Angeles we happened to stay at the Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills, just around the corner from Factors. It was the highlight of our stay and we only wish we had found it sooner... Always busy, but always great service and food that was a stand out of the whole trip. If you are within striking distance, you MUST try it, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I learned of this Deli by watching Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. The inside decor is more like a sports bar. Looks good to me.The deli counter is presented very nice.Restrooms are keep clean.Our server knew her menu & was friendly. I started with 2 slice's of sturgeon @ $ 9.95 taste like turkey.A side order of kasha varnishka which did have enough bow ties. Ordered a sandwich with 2 meats side by side " Brisket & Tongue on rye. The baked apple was sugar free this should be sweet & warm. I can name 3 other deli's that I would give a higher rating.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This place offered some amazing food and the service was great. Great price for the food. The server knew all the items and made some great recommendations.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were staying just around the corner and ate breakfast and dinner here. We walked away satisfied every time. Big portions of yummy deli foods. The corned beef was delicious!