“EXCELLENT FOOD!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Westside
Cross street: Bundy
Description: Top Zagat Healthy Indian Restaurant and Local Eats Best Awared Business in Los Angles. Now we're avaiable for online order from our website - Powered By Clorder
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Good food, good service. If you're looking for a parking spot, this is a difficult area to park in, so it's worth the $4 valet parking right behind the restaurant, and you can enter the restaurant from the lot. I had the curry of the day with chicken, and it's a little on the mild side. I recommend their Indian tea. When you ask for a second cup they fill it, and leave the pot for a third cup.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I eat Indian often and cook my own at home and I can do better...the Sambar is excellant but most dishes lack flavor...lack a sufficient amount of normal spices...too Americanized...the new chairs are an improvement but still not very comfortable...

Reviewed February 3, 2012

There was a time many years ago when I would have given Bombay Cafe five stars, but no more. Each time I go, it is a little worse. The food is now down to "blah" and the place seems a bit dirty. The prices, on the other hand, have gone up. The service has always been just ok; same for the atmosphere. I used to love this place, but I am now at the point where I really don't have any interest in going.

1  Thank Eastonlow
Reviewed February 1, 2012

What a nice find. Near my on ramp I saw a sign and tried it out. Not much from the outside, but clean, good food, nice inside atmosphere and excellent service. Wish I lived closer.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

It's ok indian food. Not bad, but not outstanding either.