“Great place for burgers”
Review of Apple Pan

Apple Pan
Ranked #135 of 10,239 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Westside
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I was told to visit Apple Pan during my visit and this place didn't disappoint. It's a great local restaurant with a long history and mostly local customers. The hickory burger was excellent and the apple pie was great.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

A trip to Los angeles would not be complete without a visit to the apple pan for a hamburger and fries. Don't forget to have their famous pie for dessert. The way it works is there is only counter seating, and you must Que up behind someone who looks like they are finishing soon. Everything is served on paper plates, and the waiters and cooks have been there forever. Great place. A true Los Angeles landmark

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very simple place. Have been coming through the years since I've been out here (1978)... the pies are the best. Which ever flavor you like, they are all great.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Thought I would try it was I heard it was one of Walt disneys favorites

The burger was good and the apple pie was good but I guess the hype was more than substance for me

I guess I expected more

Great service but a little on the pricey side $7.50 burger and $7 pie slice

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The first time I ate at Apple Pan, I thought I must be really hungry because I swallowed the burger. The Hickory Burger was soooo good! So, I had to try it again. The next time, I was licking my fingers in publlic. So, it's official, Apple Pan has the best burger in L.A.! You really need to treat yourself to the Hickory Burger, Fries and a Soda. The wait can be long sometimes but even the wait is a part of the experience. While you're waiting, the anticipation builds so much that you enjoy your food even more by the time you sit down. I think I need some Apple Pan in my life today!