“Super fresh and pretty food”
Review of Native Foods

Native Foods
Ranked #916 of 10,036 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Westside
Santa Monica, California
“Super fresh and pretty food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Everything on the menu sounds enticing. I didn't notice the restaurant was vegan until I was finishing. The choices allow you to go gluten free as well. I enjoyed my lunch salad very much. It was so big that I brought some home for the next day. There were lots of tables and a steady flow of people. I would go again.

• Visited July 2013

Oakland, California
“Pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My son chose this restaurant for lunch on Mother's Day, and, wow, I was glad he did! We've returned a few more times, and each time we've really enjoyed the food. Just thinking about the sweet potato fries...my favorite is the Indo Noodle Salad!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Barbara_Antle
Houston, Texas
“Love it!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a great vegan meal that even a carnivore would like? This is the place. I have never had a bad meal there ever. Personal favorites: love burger and taco salad. Yummy!!'

• Visited May 2013
Fresno
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Vegan Food!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had dinner at Native Foods last week on our trip to LA. I knew about it from vegan food blogs. The atmosphere was very pleasant. It's not a full-service restaurant...you order from the cashier and a server brings your food to you. The staff was friendly and helpful. When the food arrived, we were pleased with the appearance/presentation and the taste was amazing!! We ordered the Oklahoma Bacon Cheeseburger and the Yo Amigo Taco Salad and would recommend both. The lavender lemonade was good, but we loved the Watermelon Fresca. We were full, but had to order dessert, too. Apple pie was awesome! We'll definitely visit again on our next trip to LA.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank its_mimi_13
Oneonta, New York
“Unbelievable Vegan Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was visiting my daughter at USC in Los Angeles last week. She is a vegetarian and wanted me to try Native Foods. Not only was the food beyond delicious, the servers and cashier were the most customer friendly individuals I had met on my visit. I had the Bangkok curry bowl and my daughter had the Soul Bowl. I loved both. I am returning in August. I will definitely return.

• Visited March 2013