“Service good food ok”

Neighborhood: Venice
Cross street: 5th Street
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Went for meeting there
Service was very good both from entrance to waitress
Food was just ok
Had a bowl of half rice half Quinn and the macro
Meal
It was fair
Nothing great
Deserts were excellent tiramisu
Cold and fresh
Had to return the chai latte twice first not hot
Second it was awful
Got a different tea latte instead and ok

Reviewed July 14, 2016

This is without a doubt the best Vegan restaurant in LA. The staff is great and friendly and the food is fabulous! I love the I AM Whole and the I Am Magical.
We Eat Here Once A Week It's So Good.

1  Thank TwoAdventure
Reviewed July 11, 2016

I took my two young adult kids, who were actually looking forward to a burger. We left felling very full and we were surprised at how tasty everything was. We had the Grateful and Humble bowls, the Magical Sandwich, sipped on the "restored: adrenal tonic and shared "Comforted" roasted yams. The menu item names, instantly put us in a better mood, wait staff was very accommodating and I wished they had the "Love" t shirts for sale.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

I loved this plant based restaurant as did all of my omnivorous friends. Each of us took several minutes to decide what to get because there are so many amazing sounding dishes. We were all impressed and satisfied with our plates. Having never been to Cafe Gratitude before we were a little intimidated by the "I Am" affirmation menu and the "What are we manifesting?" assignment our server gave us, but kudos to this place for fully dedicating themselves to their mission. Very LA.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We went mid afternoon and not only was the food amazing, but mid afternoon they have reduced prices. Service was great too. Could not fault this restaurant and look forward to going back.

1  Thank 578alicec