“Filling and Fun”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Venice
Cross street: 5th Street
Reviewed July 11, 2016

I took my two young adult kids, who were actually looking forward to a burger. We left felling very full and we were surprised at how tasty everything was. We had the Grateful and Humble bowls, the Magical Sandwich, sipped on the "restored: adrenal tonic and shared "Comforted" roasted yams. The menu item names, instantly put us in a better mood, wait staff was very accommodating and I wished they had the "Love" t shirts for sale.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

I loved this plant based restaurant as did all of my omnivorous friends. Each of us took several minutes to decide what to get because there are so many amazing sounding dishes. We were all impressed and satisfied with our plates. Having never been to Cafe Gratitude before we were a little intimidated by the "I Am" affirmation menu and the "What are we manifesting?" assignment our server gave us, but kudos to this place for fully dedicating themselves to their mission. Very LA.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We went mid afternoon and not only was the food amazing, but mid afternoon they have reduced prices. Service was great too. Could not fault this restaurant and look forward to going back.

1  Thank 578alicec
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

We LOVED Cafe Gratitude! The service was friendly and relaxed, and the food was incredible. We had the I am humble and I am whole bowls, both of which were filling, energizing, and scrumptious! The mint tea was also really fresh and flavorful.

On our way out we grabbed some raw treats to go (chocolate almond cup, pistachio cup, and honey sesame bite, as there was a 3 for $11 deal). They were all fantastic, not too sweet and the perfect size. I'm salivating just thinking about them! Definitely visit CG if you have the chance!

2  Thank kainepatricia
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Adam was an excellent waiter! Hilarious and attentive! The food was amazing! I wish I lived in CA, because this place would become a regular must-eat for me!!!

Date of visit: June 2016