“Delicious and Nutritious!”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Venice
Cross street: 5th Street
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

We LOVED Cafe Gratitude! The service was friendly and relaxed, and the food was incredible. We had the I am humble and I am whole bowls, both of which were filling, energizing, and scrumptious! The mint tea was also really fresh and flavorful.

On our way out we grabbed some raw treats to go (chocolate almond cup, pistachio cup, and honey sesame bite, as there was a 3 for $11 deal). They were all fantastic, not too sweet and the perfect size. I'm salivating just thinking about them! Definitely visit CG if you have the chance!

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank kainepatricia

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Adam was an excellent waiter! Hilarious and attentive! The food was amazing! I wish I lived in CA, because this place would become a regular must-eat for me!!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

I'm a carnivore; my wife is vegan. When we were in Venice Beach recently she wanted to show me this cool place she knew about. Well..... from the moment we were seated and shown the menu, to the explanation that each menu item is an affirmation and when we order, the server will repeat that affirmation back to us, to the attitudes of the staff, the exemplary service and MOSTLY the food, this place was fantastic!
Some background: The restaurant is vegan and mostly gluten-free. It doesn't use sugar. It doesn't serve soft-drinks. It doesn't have unhealthy options. It's hippy in the very best sense of the word. The thought for the day was, "When do you fee most free?", which my wife and I happily discussed.
I ordered some sort of black bean vegan burger on GF bun with baked yam fries, and the concoction I received blew my mind. Healthy, delicious and meat-free. Who knew? Our lunch was not what I'd consider inexpensive, but I was so impressed that I tipped huge. That may say it all. I'd highly recommend Cafe Gratitude to anybody who wants a groovy experience with amazing food and cool vibe. I'll return.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 24, 2016

WE LOVED Cafe Gratitude. Clean delicious food-simple and healthy. Dining outside was perfect. Friendly and affordable.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

What a lovely idea for a cafe. Menu might be a little quirky for some but I loved it, everything was very healthy and wholesome and the staff were just lovely!

Date of visit: April 2016