“Vegan For Everyone!”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Venice
Cross street: 5th Street
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a vegan and neither is my husband but this place is just so good. Really tasty and creative vegan dishes that would appeal to almost anyone. It's worth a try - great for lunch!

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I was a vegan for 5 years but recently went through some blood work which discovered a lot of food sensitives. I stopped with a friend here, weary of whether or not Id be able to eat. The staff bent over backwards to accommodate me and hook me up with some random food that tasted delicious. I'm from Ohio and there is NOTHING like CG near me. This place and the staff/manager on duty rock.

CG even has a binder which breaks down every single ingredient in their food to ensure that their customers don't eat something they can't tolerate.

Place smelled amazing, good atmosphere and I plan to go back when I can reintroduce more foods into my diet. I seriously drooled over every dish I saw.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Though my husband and I are not vegan this was a wonderful restaurant with incredible food. When visiting Los Angeles, Santa Monica, CA definitely make it a place to have a great dinner. This restaurant is NOT good for someone with any kind of nut allergy, but otherwise it is definitely worth it. If you are gluten free, like myself, this is a great option.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food at cafe gratidtude was fantastic perfect portion sizes, fresh organic produce. Fantastic to see raw cuisine getting so creative my dining partners didn't even realise the food was raw until I mentioned it after our meal. Great variety of options to suite all tastes. Cannot wait to return!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was initially put off by the exterior of this place but inside is a great decor place and the food is fabulous. The daily soup was great and the flax crackers were my favourite. During my stay in santa monica I went several times.