“Great Breakfast Menu”

Millie's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #2,501 of 12,399 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I went mid morning on a Sunday for our first time, and the place was not packed. The host seemed very distracted, but everyone else was nice and friendly. The amount of food you get is amazing, and was very good, and the price is spot on for the quantity! When we left, the restaurant was full and people waiting to be seated! I guess we picked a perfect time to go, and we will be back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am sure to have breakfast here every time I’m in town. Food is outstanding and the service is always great. It’s a little out of the way but well worth the trip!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The prices are good, service is pretty good. (But, why don't restaurants give you spoons with the utensils they wrap - especially when they serve you coffee?!)
The food isn't the same as it used to be. The omelettes are not as fluffy. The home fried potatoes are dry cubes instead of rich, greasy, slices with bits of onions and bell peppers. (OK, they are probably healthier now.)
The southwest salad was pretty good. It used to come with a serving of thin slices of pumpernickel bread with parmesan. Not longer. But I was able to get a side of garlic bread instead. The coffee kept on coming.
Yes, we will return - there aren't many old-fashioned coffee shops left in the SFV.
(another Millie's further northward is closed.)

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We've been coming here for close to 40 years and the food is always excellent. The service is always courteous and punctual. breakfasts are one of their specialties and they do it brilliantly.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 10, 2018

I went here with my friends and the server was great and the breakfast food was yummy and priced very reasonably. The menu is varied and you can get breakfasts, sandwiches, salads and more.

Date of visit: March 2018