“Great authentic scratch-made mexican food”
Review of Yuca's

Yuca's
Ranked #668 of 10,254 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Don't let the liquor store parking lot location fool you. This is great food! Had the carnitas burrito and loved it. There is limited outdoor seating and they do not serve soda, if that is important to you. Prices are cheap. Two burritos and two drinks for under $14.

1  Thank shttrbug

Reviewed June 23, 2012

There limited seats, but the food is so good! I've order the beef burrito, and I loved it!! And the price is cheap too!!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

This is a family run taco stand (literally). Everything is made from scratch and delicious. Locals have been coming here for years. Most of their business is "to go." But for the persistent, there are a couple of tables and chairs in the parking lot shared with a liquor store.
When I lived in the neighborhood, I came here several times a week for lunch and never had a bad experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I LOVE the carna cochinitas. I think I spelled that correctly...or not. The tacos are awesome. I have a hard time straying from my cochinitas. The burrito is not your typical huge californian burrito huge and filled with rice. Its got the meat of your choice and pinto beans, which is great , but i still LOVE the tacos. Ask for the pickled jalapeno and carrots. I don't need salsa or hot sauce. Tacos are about $2.50 and burritos are about $4.25. I say they aren't as cheap as other tacos because I've been eating $1.25 tacos around L.A and they are quite tasty, but I can't remember any of their names. So there you have it. You pay and extra buck to remember the name, and that they got a James Beard Award.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Thr chile verde burrito is my favorite. We have been coming here for 20 years. It is a simple stand with outdoor seating. And the food has never disappointed me.