$377
$116
$134
$123
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$149
$220
  • Breakfast included
$215
$167
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$475
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$459
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewschinese theatreac worked wellroom was cleanbit worncan't beat the locationfree internethollywood signfamekeycalifornia
Reviewed August 5, 2017

S. Cal locals. Had 2 concerts at Hollywood Bowl back-to-back nights so decided to find a cheap place nearby. Knew this was a budget place but $150/night a bit steep for what we got. For price paid, wouldn't return.
Check-in:
Pros: Booked online, they had my reservation, already charged my card (not an issue). Cons: The man asked for my card and ID, upon realizing it was paid returned my card but not my license (which I didn't realize until later). Got it back at checkout next day, when that person (different guy) noticed it was clipped to the paperwork, but what if he hadn't noticed? Check-in guy not happy when asked for 2 keys, had to wait while he made the 2nd one.
Parking:
Pros: Free parking (parking is expensive in Hollywood)
Cons: Narrow entrance (1 car width) off Hollywood Blvd near busy intersection, blocked by traffic when light is red. Best to approach from west and turn R just after the motel. Parking area very tight. Has back entrance on La Brea, S of Hollywood Blvd, but not easy to find. Parking may run out late at night (got last stall at 11pm).
Room:
Pros: Clean, quite roomy, good AC unit.
Cons: Rooms supposedly non-smoking but could smell cigarette smoke, not terribly strong but detectable and with my sensitive nose, a definite turnoff. There was a useless power outlet way up the wall (~20 in from ceiling). Furniture looks like 2nd hand odds/ends, but usable. Mattresses lumpy/not level. Extremely thin walls.
Bathroom:
Pros: Large, clean.
Cons: Had to handhold shower fixture (nothing to hold it in position so you can use 2 hands). Only 3-4 flimsy wire hangers. Exposed wires in ceiing light. No shelf to put toiletries on near the sink.
Service:
Cons: No coffee till almost 7:30am. Never saw any food.
The 'hood:
Cons: Car alarm went off 3x starting 5:15 am. At 6am, a tree-trimming chainsaw started - a few blks away - but on Sunday, that's just inforgivable. Not the motel's fault, but expect to get little sleep - even with 30 dB earplugs, the noise woke me up and kept me up.

Room Tip: Try to get an upstairs room - arrive early or your room may be given away.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I needed a cheap, clean room, fairly close to Edge Performing Arts Center and that's what I got! Others may complain that the furniture was outdated or something, but that didn't matter to me. Everything with a surface was clean, hot water for the shower, AC worked well...that's all I need in a room. The sweet staff was an added bonus! They allowed me to check in early, when I was just hoping to park there until check-in time. When I accidentally left my key in the room, they enthusiastically opened my door at 10:30pm, carrying on conversation with me until we reached the room.

I'll definitely stay here again if I'm LA. It's right by all the touristy stuff, if you are into that!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Natalia G
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I enjoyed my stay there. it' s a greatlocation in the heart of Hollywood and they have a hot tub. The room was out dated , but it was clean and cheap can't beat the price and the Asian owners are very nice.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed April 24, 2017

We stayed here on our first night in California. We have stayed here often because the motel is just across the street from the beginning of the Walk of Fame. This is a basic hotel. You get a bed and a shower, micro fridge, tv and free internet. If you are looking for a cheaper room in Hollywood, this is it. Free and ample parking. Small Italian restaurant just around the corner. Laundromat down the street. The management is courteous and the rooms are clean.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Karen R
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

We were travelling around LA so this was perfect as right on the Hollywood blvd.
free parking which was ideal, easily accessible rooms, and wifi.
A 30 second walk to the start of the walk of fame, and places for breakfast and meals. Maybe a 10-15 minute drive to the Griffith observatory/Greek theatre to see the Hollywood sign.
Breakfast I would eat out as they have coffee and muffins; we packed a flask so great to take out for the day!
Bed super big and super comfy.
Cleanliness - not clean. On the surface it was fine, clean sheets etc, but tops of lamps were thick with dust, the shower curtain had dried shower gel on it, the lamps were so thick with dust you could write in it. And the edges of the floor by skirting boards were thick with dust also. As we didn't spend much time in the room I can't really complain, as only used it for sleeping and showering. But if you are looking for luxury I would perhaps go further out of Hollywood!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple