Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from American Riviera Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $79.00
from $35.00
from $51.50
More Info
All reviews la tour hour tour rodeo drive video clips beverly hills santa monica carnival cruise reagan library great tour booked a private tour safe driver dolby theatre personal tour long beach farmers market for lunch lax airport pretty woman
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Yuriy took us out for a 6 hour tour. It was crazy how much we were able to see. Venice, Santa Monica, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Mulholland Dr., Hollywood Blvd and more. He has great knowledge of the area, is a safe driver, and his Suburban is nice. We enjoyed it so much, we asked him to take us to see a few other things and shopping the next day. I told him the type of stores I like, and he planned it out great so that we could get the most out of the day.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Yuri our guide picked us up from Lax promptly and took us on an interesting, fun tour. Saw great sights of LA, Hollywood and Santa Monica. Highly recommend this great day out. Thanks Yuri for your time and attention.

Date of experience: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 4, 2017

It was a great tour. The driver/guide was awsome, and he explain everything to us.
The best tour available.

Date of experience: April 2017
Los-Angeles-Tours, Owner at American Riviera Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Hello Nicolas! We are so glad you enjoyed our tour. We pride ourselves to provide best customer sightseeing in LA.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

I did a private tour of LA during a long stopover at LAX. It was a great way to make the most of my time. The guide, Yuriy, picked me up at LAX and dropped me back right on time and my luggage was conveniently stored on board throughout. There is no way I would have been able to see as much of LA in a short time without this tour. Yuriy knows alot about LA and is energetic and entertaining.It is a little expensive, as you might expect of a private tour, but worth it for the experience and great convenience.

1  Thank MonandDan

Thank you for your feedback. We try to pack as much of sightseeing places as possible into each tour with some customized material depending on the clients interest in Los Angeles.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a 4 hour private tour with this company in advance of going on a cruise. Our Driver/guide was Yuriy and he was a great guide.

Yuriy picked us up at our hotel in San Pedro and then dropped us at the cruise ship terminal. The tour was fun and informative. Yuriy had a playlist linked to all the places we were visiting which was good fun. Yuriy's knowledge of Los Angeles and California was outstanding. We were very impressed.

1  Thank JulieS-G31