“Great Overview of Area”

Book In Advance
More Info
$399.00*
and up
Step on Guide Los Angeles sightseeing for bus...
Ranked #1 of 236 Shopping in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: American Riviera Tours offers Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Yosemite National park, San Diego, San Francisco, Laughlin, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon sightseeing private tours from Los Angeles or LAX airport hotels! Best overall value tour with personal attention and custom options. We offer private, group, wine and shopping tours from Los Angeles CA. We can customize your vacation to fit your interests and budget. We treat our guests as personal friends visiting Los Angeles first time!
Reviewed January 20, 2017

Our private tour for 5 was a great introduction to Los Angeles. We were picked up at the airport, toured the city & then dropped at our hotel....perfect combination for us! Managed to see so much more than we would have if we had just wandered and so enjoyed all the input from our amazing guide. We had to make several changes to our reservation and they were both made quickly & efficiently. This was a GREAT company to work with & I would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Los-Angeles-Tours, Manager at American Riviera Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Thank you for your kind review.

All reviews
"long beach"
in 4 reviews
"lax airport"

Reviewed January 15, 2017

My wife and I had a fantastic private tour whilst on our honeymoon. The tour guide/s were very flexible and accommodating of our needs. We highly recommend this tour for anyone who is wanting to see the touristy aspects of LA.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Yuriy picked us up from San Pedro Cruise Terminal for a great tour of LA before our flight later in the day from LAX. It had been twenty years since our last visit to LA so it was great to be back and Yuriy is an enthusiastic and entertaining guide. Our ride was in a comfortable SUV. If you have time to spare in LA we thoroughly recommend this private tour.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Long stopover in LAX coming back from Hawaii so we decided to ask for a privat tour.
Never had a better idea!!!
Pick-up in perfect time just out of our gate from Juryi and a fantastic 3 (and more...) hour tour using a fantastic SUV.
5 star!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 16, 2016

While planning our trip to LA I knew I wanted to do a driving/walking tour of LA for my husband, 9 year old & I. I looked at the cost and reviews for the different companies with multiple stops and I knew right away that American Riviera was the way to go. For about $60 more a person, we were able to cover everything in 4 hours instead of the whole day, have a more personal experience, sit in air conditioning, and drive on the roads the big busses couldn't. I'm glad we booked a private tour.

Galina picked us up from our hotel in Hollywood on time and ready to go. She called when she got there, which was a few minutes early and we headed downstairs. We are one of the very few people to say we saw rain in LA as it was raining when we walked out to her vehicle. It was also pretty humid, so that AC was fantastic. We are from the east coast where it's humid a lot, but having that break for a few days of no humidity then having it again, ugh.

I couldn't believe how much we saw and learned on this 4 hour trip! No celebrity sights but growing up being obsessed with Hollywood & LA, those sites were a dream come true for me.

Our daughter even enjoyed the experience. I sat in the back with her, which did make it a little hard to see everything, but we made do.

Thank you Galina for a great time!! Guys, this is the best way to see LA!

1  Thank Cudd8622