Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Ways to Experience American Riviera Private Tours
from $408.98
More Info
All reviews rodeo drive beverly hills driver guide farmers market for lunch santa monica pier la la land excellent tour company
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2017

My wife and I had a fantastic private tour whilst on our honeymoon. The tour guide/s were very flexible and accommodating of our needs. We highly recommend this tour for anyone who is wanting to see the touristy aspects of LA.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Yuriy picked us up from San Pedro Cruise Terminal for a great tour of LA before our flight later in the day from LAX. It had been twenty years since our last visit to LA so it was great to be back and Yuriy is an enthusiastic and entertaining guide. Our ride was in a comfortable SUV. If you have time to spare in LA we thoroughly recommend this private tour.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Long stopover in LAX coming back from Hawaii so we decided to ask for a privat tour.
Never had a better idea!!!
Pick-up in perfect time just out of our gate from Juryi and a fantastic 3 (and more...) hour tour using a fantastic SUV.
5 star!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2016

While planning our trip to LA I knew I wanted to do a driving/walking tour of LA for my husband, 9 year old & I. I looked at the cost and reviews for the different companies with multiple stops and I knew right away that American Riviera was the way to go. For about $60 more a person, we were able to cover everything in 4 hours instead of the whole day, have a more personal experience, sit in air conditioning, and drive on the roads the big busses couldn't. I'm glad we booked a private tour.

Galina picked us up from our hotel in Hollywood on time and ready to go. She called when she got there, which was a few minutes early and we headed downstairs. We are one of the very few people to say we saw rain in LA as it was raining when we walked out to her vehicle. It was also pretty humid, so that AC was fantastic. We are from the east coast where it's humid a lot, but having that break for a few days of no humidity then having it again, ugh.

I couldn't believe how much we saw and learned on this 4 hour trip! No celebrity sights but growing up being obsessed with Hollywood & LA, those sites were a dream come true for me.

Our daughter even enjoyed the experience. I sat in the back with her, which did make it a little hard to see everything, but we made do.

Thank you Galina for a great time!! Guys, this is the best way to see LA!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Cudd8622
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Yuri collected us from the airport and took us on a 5 hour personal tour of LA. His knowledge of the area is astounding, we learnt and saw a lot in a short time! He has a bubbly personality, it was fun and informative! Thanks Yuri!

Date of experience: October 2016