“Bespoke 'Pretty Woman' Tour”

American Riviera Private Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$399.00*
and up
Step on Guide Los Angeles sightseeing for bus...
Ranked #1 of 235 Shopping in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: American Riviera Tours offers Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Yosemite National park, San Diego, San Francisco, Laughlin, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon sightseeing private tours from Los Angeles or LAX airport hotels! Best overall value tour with personal attention and custom options. We offer private, group, wine and shopping tours from Los Angeles CA. We can customize your vacation to fit your interests and budget. We treat our guests as personal friends visiting Los Angeles first time!
Reviewed October 2, 2016

An excellent day! Our guide Yuriy was brilliant! We were picked up from Long Beach on time in a very comfortable car. Yuriy had the day planned around my request to see the sites from the film, Pretty Woman, and I wasn't disappointed! I even visited the 'Restrooms' in the Beverly Wiltshire Hotel! He was so organised that he had appropriate music and video clips to play to us as we drove around. Yuriy was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He made the day for us! Thank you.

All reviews
"long beach"
in 4 reviews
"lax airport"

Reviewed September 19, 2016

Best idea ever, especially if, like for me, the idea of spending hours in a cattle-car tourist bus in 90-degree weather is not your cup of tea. Instead, riding around in a Suburban with AC, water, and making stops anywhere you want, while being informed and entertained by our amazing guide Yuriy made us feel like celebrities! It was fun, it was comfortable and super informative. In 5 hours, we covered all major landmarks from Mullholland Drive and Hollywood side in the hills through Hollywood/Beverly Hills in the middle all the way to the ocean side in Venice Canals. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

Called American Riviera Tours about three weeks prior to arrival in LA. Galina took phone call, sent email with all details re: City Tour and Reagan Library Tour. Booked immediately with credit card and received detailed confirmation. Galina was our guide for both days. She arrived both days early and was always on time when returning to pick us up from a drop off. She was very knowledgeable of the city and truly gave us an exceptional tour. She took us in to the library, purchased our tickets and familiarized us with the layout of the Library. This is the best and only way to see LA. Thank you for a great two days!!

Reviewed July 20, 2016

We had been traveling the California Coast and loved every moment of it....until we went on our Los Angeles tour with American Riviera Tours. Our guide, Vladimir, was a nice guy, but not a good tour guide. He not only made several wrong turns, but seemed lost at times. He did not even know the city very well. He had a few rehearsed stories to tell, but we have been on other tours and the guides knew the city. We had many awkward silent moments, where we were trying to start conversation. Not what I want in a tour. The icing on the cake is that he seemed to want to give us an out of the box tour with the predetermined stops that he was familiar with. Although, the reason we booked this tour is that it is advertised as personalized. With our initial e-mail to the company, I asked to see several things including the La Brea Tar Pits. (this was one of our must sees!) On our tour, Vladimir had no intention on taking us to the tar pits. When I asked him, he stated that it was very far away and he could not take us there. So, I googled it, and it was only 5 minutes away. I told him that and he said, ok I will take you, tell me how to get there. So, we had a guide that did not know the city, and only rehearsed talking points. I read all the other great reviews. I really wish I would have received a guide that would have given us one of the tours the reviews talked about! I may never be back to LA, and I am so sad that I may never have a good tour of the city!!

1  Thank teacher001
Los-Angeles-Tours, Owner at American Riviera Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2016

Hello Valued Customer!
Thank you very much for your valuable review. We appreciate your input on providing feedback.We are also very disappointed that you did not receive a stellar experience from one of our tour guides. Our tour guide will be reprimanded for not fulfilling all the customer requests. We have a very high standards for our tours and will do anything possible for tourist enjoyment. As sign off appreciation for your not so well done tour, we would like to offer you a free tour anytime in the future, if you willing to try us again. We will make sure that you have a perfect tour experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2016

What tour company drives an hour outside of L.A. just to pick up a client? WOW, what service! Big Black SUV, private guide/chauffer, water bottles, personal conversation (as if we were family), videos of LA sites during slow traffic times, and more. Yuriy was a blast! He knew all the shortcuts to get around traffic, the best places to take pictures, GREAT lunch stop near the Chinese Theatre, and he was an encyclopedia of news, history, and LA culture. We weren't so interested in the usual Hollywood tourist stuff (looking for movie stars, handprints and homes), so Yuriy showed us other beautiful places...even a trip to the beach (Santa Monica--wow!) about 35 minutes North before returning us to our hotel in Anaheim. Who needs to look for celebrities when you can be treated like one with AR-LA Tours! Six hours of relaxed, pampered, enjoyment! Thanks Yuriy and Galina. The Roberts/Texas

1  Thank TexMex2some
Los-Angeles-Tours, Owner at American Riviera Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thank you for your nice review. We treat every customer as personal friends visiting Los Angeles first time. Los Angeles is entertainment capital of the world and every tourist visitor has the right to feel like a movie star.