“Do not hesitate!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$399.00*
and up
Step on Guide Los Angeles sightseeing for bus...
Ranked #1 of 235 Shopping in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: American Riviera Tours offers Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Yosemite National park, San Diego, San Francisco, Laughlin, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon sightseeing private tours from Los Angeles or LAX airport hotels! Best overall value tour with personal attention and custom options. We offer private, group, wine and shopping tours from Los Angeles CA. We can customize your vacation to fit your interests and budget. We treat our guests as personal friends visiting Los Angeles first time!
Reviewed December 9, 2015

We were in Los Angeles from Las Vegas for the day. We flew as I read that the bus journey is so long that time in LA is limited. Flying was cheap. I had been in email contact with the company to clarify lots of questions, and Galina was always so very helpful. But I was just delighted when Yuri turned up at LAX to collect us bang on time. We had the five hour tour which was absolutely fantastic! LA is such a sprawling city that without Yuri, we could not possibly have seen all the things we did, or know where the cool places are. He was such good company, telling us all the facts as we drove and showing us relevant videos and film clips in the car. The car was very comfortable and there was water supplied. So we saw the walk of fame, Hollywood Hills and the sign, Beverly Hills and houses of the rich and famous, Sunset Boulevard, Rodeo Drive and much more. Yuri left us in Santa Monica where we spent another lovely couple of hours watching the sun go down over the Pacific before our flight back to Vegas. Extremely good value for money and a wonderful way to spend a day. I feel that I've done LA now and have great memories and photos. Thanks Galina and Yuri!

All reviews
"long beach"
in 4 reviews
"lax airport"

Reviewed November 26, 2015

I attended a conference in Riverside. On my way home I had only three hours in LA before I had to cue up for the pre-flying procedures. I live in Norway, had never been to LA and do not know if I will happen to go there again in my life, so I wished to see a few things. Since my three hours were really early in the morning when no group tours were available, I decided to book a private tour. I'm happy I did. First I had thought I would have four hours, which I had booked, but then the airport announced increased security controls and that one should come earlier. Therefore, I had to cut down my tour by one hour. I informed American Riviera tours only ten hours before the tour was scheduled, and the cut was accepted friendly, without ado and without charge. I was picked up at the hotel and driven to the airport after the trip. My tour guide Yuriy Altshul was friendly, spoke perfect English despite the foreign name, and I felt save driving with him. He was careful to always leave the car together with me when we stopped. He clearly knew the place very well and had an amazing span of knowlege on diverse aspects, areas and the development of culture in LA, and shared his views. I probably was a rather unusual customer with a lack of interest for Rhodeo drive and the associated brands, despite I am female, and with rather below-average interest for stars. But he adopted great, talking abour botany, culture and technology instead (and a bit about stars), even though I am sure he knew a lot about the brands and other stars as well. While driving e.g. through downtown, Beverly Hills, the Mullholland drive and to Santa Monica Beach, we had touched the topics of the great fig trees and other tree streets, how the creative hotspot California might have come into place, the working culture and tax system, the development of the movie industry/culture, how to build houses and skyscrapers in an earthquake region, the water situation and system and more. He also knew what I had to expect from the airport in terms of walking distances and the like. Thank you!

Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

We booked this company for a full day tour of LA and also as a car service to take us where we needed to go around LA. The service was excellent and Yuri, our driver was fab! Will definitely be using again when we visit LA next :)

Reviewed October 31, 2015

Private limo tour to Santa Monica for lunch and all the sights of LA.
Our driver was very obliging and informative. A very relaxing and enjoyable 6 hour tour before our 14 hour flight back to Australia.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank jjsutherland2013
See more reviews
Reviewed October 4, 2015

Our cruise ended in LA and we had a full day to see LA. With nowhere to leave our luggage we arranged to be picked up at the pier for a 9 hour tour of LA. We were met on time by Yuri who was to be our guide for the day. This guy certainly knows his way around LA, he is very friendly, fun, knowledgeable and nothing was a problem. We visited downtown LA, Olvera Street (birthplace of LA), Venice, Santa Monica pier, Beverley Hills, Rodeo Drive, Farmers Market (lunch), Sunset strip, Hollywood, views of LA, walk of fame and Chinese theatre etc. We never felt rushed, travelled in air conditioned comfort (it was a hot day!), entertained with a great selection of applicable videos/music to watch during the drive. Thank you Yuri for a memorable day in La La land. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

1  Thank George K
Los-Angeles-Tours, Manager at American Riviera Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2015

Thank you George for your kindness! We love LA and want to make sure every customer has the best sightseeing experience.

Come back again and bring your friends!