Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from American Riviera Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $35.00
from $84.00
from $79.00
More Info
All reviews la tour hour tour rodeo drive video clips beverly hills santa monica carnival cruise reagan library great tour booked a private tour driver guide farmers market for lunch dolby theatre personal tour long beach lax airport great company
Reviewed April 5, 2015

Had a wonderful tour with Yuri. We appreciated the highly personalized service and greatly enjoyed the overview of Los Angeles!

Reviewed March 30, 2015

Yuri was very knowledgeable about LA, took us to see all that we hoped to cover from Hollywood, Santa Monica & Beverly Hills. He had great videos selected for us to watch during the drive, funny ones about a particular site we were passing by, aerial view of the mansions we saw, etc. I think some of his references were geared to a slightly older crowd like my parents, but everyone still had fun.

Reviewed March 24, 2015

Hello,
Our group had an amazing experience with the best guide Yurij from 0314 till 03 20 who showed us the nicest places of LA, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Lake Mead, Lake Powell, Zion national park and other marvelous places. But most of all we enjoyed our guide's professionalism, sense of humour, and sincerity. We'd like highly recommend American Riviera Tours and this guide especially for everybody.
Thank you very much, Yurij.

1  Thank Laimutė P
Reviewed March 1, 2015

I had researched several private tour companies and American Riviera Tours was the most responsive and offered the best rates.

Yuri was our guide. He was on time, very flexible, and helpful during the entire tour. He definitely takes an interest in keeping you engaged and works to maximize your experience. I give him a great deal of credit by knowing about California history, culture, and current events. It was very clear that he continues to study his industry so he can give you the most current information. Also, he works to include an array of multimedia clips to keep the tour engaging. I had told him when we needed to be back at our hotel, and we arrived there seamlessly almost to the minute without feeling rushed.

We saw so much of LA in short period of time, and he and his company were willing to adjust and focus on what was interesting to us. There is no way we could of accomplished so much so efficiently on our own. This was well worth the money and time.

Date of experience: February 2015
2  Thank Arlington7175
Reviewed January 18, 2015

My friend and I were in LA for the Golden Globes.
A week before we left, we decided to hire a driver to show us around LA.
I researched via my beloved TripAdvisor and found American Riviera and Yuri!
Thanks to those that has posted previously as this helped me make my selection.
And, it didn't let me down.
Yuri is awesome. Picked us up at the airport. And quickly showed us all the sites that we wanted to see. He even had some cute videos and insight to share along the way as we saw sites.
Unusual for LA, but it was a bit drizzily and then rainy that day. Yuri had thought ahead and brought along umbrellas.
This is a first rate outfit who knows how to give folks the personal touch! Nicely done Yuri. We loved our time with you! Your Texas Golden Globe gal!

One area of improvement/suggestion - have a cooler in the car stocked with items (if they want) that passengers would want to drink during their tour.

Other than that one suggestion - outstanding! You won't go wrong picking this company!

Date of experience: January 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank mhendrick1213