Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from American Riviera Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $39.00
from $89.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews hour tour rodeo drive beverly hills santa monica carnival cruise great tour booked a private tour driver guide farmers market for lunch dolby theatre long beach lax airport his knowledge chinese theatre bel air hollywood sign hollywood boulevard
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I was with five of my English students whose English level is very low. Yuriy spoke to them slowly and with easy English and sometimes asked basical questions to them. That was very practical to my students. He was with full of flexibility and we never waste any time of out trip in Los Angeles.
I promised him to come back again next year with other students. Thank you, Yuriy again.

Date of experience: April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Easy to book and deal with. Driver arrived on time. at clean and tidy. Driver - Yuri- was extremely pleasant, knowledgable and helpful. Happy to recommend. Good value for money and provided car seats for the young children in our group. Great way to see the best of LA at your own pace, especially when traveling with small children. Great lunch recommendation, too. Thank you. Well done!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My Daughter and I had an 11 hour stop over in L. A whist waiting for our connecting flight to Australia so we contacted this tour agency and had a fantastic 6 hours being shown around LA , all the sights and a stop at a great market to purchase lunch. Friendly service and very informative. Yuri picked us up at the airport and dropped us back there. Also very friendly service re booking this tour from Galina via Emails . Yuri was happy to take our luggage if necessary too as not sure if luggage was going all the way through from Miami to LA then Melbourne or if we had to pick it up in LA then check it in again . Nothing was too much trouble .
Excellent Heather and Lauren

Date of experience: October 2013
3  Thank Heather R
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We decided on a personal tour of LA as tour buses didn't show you all you needed. Yuri was awesome. He showed us amazing sights not only the most popular places. It was all at our own pace and what we wanted to see and do. Yuri even took photos for us to get the family shots and was very knowledgable.
If you want to see all of LA then spend the money on this tour and do it properly.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank Nic I
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Hi! I would heartily reccomend this tour agency in order to discover and know all the best of Los Angeles! Yuri was very professional and friendly at the same time during the tour. He explained us all the things regarding the places we asked him to see. We had only 1 day to spend in LA and we had a wonderful tour of 6 hours. It was perfect to see all Los Angeles, Hollywood and all the hill, Beverly Hills and even the amazing sunset of Santa Monica. We had lunch at the famous Pink's: the most famous and delicious hot dog and Hamburger of the U.S.A. It is just perfect to know the huge Los Angeles. Moreover, I booked a wrong day and Yury helped me coming straight away another day that I didn't book.Thanks Yuri;-)

Date of experience: September 2013