“Knowledgable driver, fun van!”

Ultimate Hollywood Tours
Ranked #12 of 248 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Highest Rated Stars Home Tour! Fabulous 2 Hour Hollywood Tours: featuring our Stars Home Tour with Open-air buses traveling Hollywood and Beverly Hills where you’ll see all the A-list Stars homes, stop at the Hollywood Sign wonderful photo opportunity, see the Kodak (Dolby) and Grauman’s (TCL) Chinese Theaters, 60 Stars homes, Playboy Mansion and the Walk of Fame travel all the way to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, along the way you will also visit the Sunset Strip with locations like the Roxy, Whisky A Go Go, Viper Room, The Chateau Marmont, and the House of Blues. Parking assistance always provided. On site curb side PC computer access for visitor information including location of Hollywood Walk of Fame Stars or other attractions you may choose to visit.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Knowledgable driver, fun van!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My family and I enjoyed this tour with Jeff! The nice thing about this tour is it gets you very close to the Hollywood sign. Great photo op! Jeff is very knowledgable about different houses and places of the stars. We did not have any star sightings, but he pointed out interesting facts, cars, & fun tidbits. Overall it is a great tour for a good price!

• Polish first
Ontario, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best day ever !!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My family and i had such an amazing time!! We have been on other tours before but, this was probably the best . We have family who comes to visit quite often, and they always want to see Hollywood so, i have been on quite a few tours over the years. The parking was cheap and easy to find. The tour guide Jeff was soo entertaining and very informative. He really made this tour very enjoyable. My family has not stop talking about it. He took us to all the landmarks, and homes. The best part of the tour is when we saw Erin Paul coming out of the Pink Taco. Needless to say the whole family had a Great Day, and we would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see Hollywood at its best.. Thanks Jeff !!

Linda G.

1 Thank James G
Lake Forest, California
“great tour”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

my friends and I were in Hollywood this week and did this tour with Jeffery as our tour guide/driver. we learned so much about Hollywood and he showed us a lot of homes and even took us to the Hollywood sign. everything the rep said on the phone was true, easy and cheap parking and a guy met us at the place he told us about. a 10 minute wait and we were on the tour van no problems no worries. well worth the money. I highly recommend this tour and ask for jeffery

Garden Grove, California
“Hey... This isn't so bad !!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Knowing that Hollywood's the worst place on earth when you can't hold your bladder and there is absolutely; No Place To Park., so I was not-at-all happy with my groups decision to go and take a "site-seeing-tour" of how and where the "STARS" Live...
So... after having stressed over it all the way there; I was almost feeling foolish for having been the Bummer-Child amongst us, because when we arrived at our destination, we instantly found parking in a lot that was very close, and can you believe... It Was ONLY $125.00 HAha,,, Just funning wit ya's... $5.00 !!! Yep... Great Parking for only $5.00 (and SAFE Too!) And... Right there where we waited to embark, There's this great Organic Coffee house (JarVista?) with CLEAN RESTROOM!!! So now I'm Parked, I've gone to the restroom, and I'm sippn' on an excellent cup-o-joe... Hey! This isn't so Bad... I'm not even standing in any long lines! So... When the Tour Process began to engage, I wasn't even the least bit on the defense (much to my amazement!) as the staff was all-so Organized, Professional and the Tour Guides (our group too large for one bus) were Very Entertaining (In a Genuine and Friendly sense) and Knowledgeable!! As for the Tour itself... Well I'll leave that up to you the Tourist, as I hate Tourist and I'm not like any of you!! eehhh... HAHA !! Just Funnin wit yah's :) ...The Tour was Great! Even for me, and I hate anyone who's ever gotten a better bike then me for Christmas!
Phil K.

Fountain Valley, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“False advertising!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I took the tour over the weekend and although I have no complaints about the bus or the driver, I don't think the company is being honest when they say you can see at least 50 homes. I've lived in Southern California all of my life and frequent the Hollywood area often, so I'm familiar with the traffic in the area. Although this weekend was Presidents' Day weekend, the traffic was no different than any other weekend around Hollywood. I appreciate that the company wants to pack as much in as they can in 2 - 2 1/2 hours and show landmarks and hotspots in the Hollywood area, but showing less than 30 homes is unacceptable to me especially since they call themselves the "#1 Rated Star Homes Tour," so the focus of the tour should be on the homes. If I signed up for seeing at least 20 homes, I wouldn't have been as disappointed (although I wouldn't have paid that much for that few of homes!). However, I paid to see at least 50 and didn't come close to seeing that many. Please advertise appropriately!! [As a side note to tourists (and this is through no fault of the company): Celebrities obviously need privacy, so don't get your hopes up on seeing more than the gates of most of their homes or only a rooftop between trees. If you're into pop culture and seeing beautiful neighborhoods and homes, this type of tour is still fun. This company, however, leaves much to be desired...]

3 Thank Happy B
Steven B, Manager at Ultimate Hollywood Tours, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Happy B we appreciate you taking the time to write your review about our company. Let me answer your review in the order that you wrote the comments. Our tours generally run between 2 1/4 hours to 2 1/2 hours. The industry average is a little under 2 hours and our competitors here on Tripadvisor advertise their tours at 2 hours. We have a route that always consists of the non-celebrity homes sites; the Hollywood Sign, the Chinese Theater, etc the "standard" sightseeing highlites. Where our tour is completely different than the competitors is generally the topic of discussion in our reviews the "personalized" part of the tour that consists of the Stars Homes. Each of our tour guides and the support people who load the vans always ask each of the passengers if they have a particular "must see" home in Hollywood or Beverly Hills. Whenever possible which is the vast majority of the time the tour guides are able and willing to make sure those homes are made part of the tour. In fact, it took place on your tour as Aaron Paul's home is not a standard on the tour as it takes an extra 5-10 minutes to go to Aaron's home. ( We really appreciate the photo's that you put up on our Tripadvisor page, including Aaron's and Lucille Ball homes.) Regarding the number of homes it is certainly possible that if there were multiple requests from passengers on the van that the number of homes would be reduced because of the extra time required, but hopefully the "quality" would be increased as we would take people to the homes they "must see". I'm glad you still had fun and am sorry that you didn't get to see as many homes as you thought you would. Again, we appreciate the photos and comments and are glad to see that there were some Stars homes you were particularly interested in.