“Excellent tour with caring service”

Ultimate Hollywood Tours
Ranked #13 of 252 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Highest Rated Stars Home Tour! Fabulous 2 Hour Hollywood Tours: featuring our Stars Home Tour with Open-air buses traveling Hollywood and Beverly Hills where you’ll see all the A-list Stars homes, stop at the Hollywood Sign wonderful photo opportunity, see the Kodak (Dolby) and Grauman’s (TCL) Chinese Theaters, 60 Stars homes, Playboy Mansion and the Walk of Fame travel all the way to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, along the way you will also visit the Sunset Strip with locations like the Roxy, Whisky A Go Go, Viper Room, The Chateau Marmont, and the House of Blues. Parking assistance always provided. On site curb side PC computer access for visitor information including location of Hollywood Walk of Fame Stars or other attractions you may choose to visit.
Creston, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent tour with caring service”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Let me start off by saying that the people that work here are all very friendly. Bill was an excellent guide and very friendly and Chris met us at the curb when we arrived and told us where to go to find the best parking. We drove all over the place and saw a lot of star homes, the chinese theater, and rodeo drive. When we got back Bill even dropped us off where we had parked.

4 Thank Jane W
Steven B, Manager at Ultimate Hollywood Tours, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Jane, thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Our mode of operation always includes meeting people at the "curb" so to speak it's a great way to get to know the passengers and we always learn something about the places where people are visiting from. we spce a little more time between our tours than the balance of the tour companies and most of the time we are able and happy to deliver our customers back to their cars after the tour, again no one else offers that small little add on, but we are happy to do so for our customers whenever possible.

• Polish first
“Great tour!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Saw all of the celebrity homes and hotspots in the hollywood hills, west hollywood, and beverly hills. Couldn't beat the price compared to other tours ($39 pp). Bill, our tour guide was a lot of fun and really hilarious!

Visited May 2013
Steven B, Manager at Ultimate Hollywood Tours, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thanks for the 5 Star review. Bill does a great job out there and we are happy you enjoyed his tour. We work hard to keep our prices are competitve, glad to see you shopped around before making us your choice. Again, thank you for the review.
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful staff”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was in Los Angeles at a seminar at UCLA and only had limited time to take in as much as possible, the two hour tour of Hollywood and Beverly Hills was perfect. I saw everything I had on my wish list and more. The tour guide was terrific, made several "extra" stops that weren't on the schedule and even drove through an In and Out Burger for the teenagers on the tour. I read the trip advisor reviews and had noticed that was an often used feature to the tour. Winderful places that you would never discover on your own and Matt was just a non-stop information source. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting the best of Hollywood.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Harry R
Steven B, Manager at Ultimate Hollywood Tours, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
HArry, thank your for the kind review and I will certainly pass along your comments to Matt. We do the "In and Out Burger" every once in a while as long as we have 100% participation from the group. Matt is terrific at adding additional stops and site to his tours, glad he could do so for your group.
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun in Hollywood”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We had an amazing time on the tour. I brought the kids out to Los Angeles for the first time and we wanted the Hollywood experience. We took a morning tour and met the guide in Hollywood. Our guide gave a fantastic tour of the homes and provided a lot of information into the past of Hollywood. My husband and I had just as much fun as the kids. I would highly recommend this tour.

3 Thank E_Wiggy
Steven B, Manager at Ultimate Hollywood Tours, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for the positive comments on our Stars Home Tour, we are glad both you and your children had such a good time, This tour with the open top van is great as there is always so much going on that it is great at keeping everyones attention. Thank you for the very high recommendation I'm sure all the trip advisor family will appreciate it.
Glendale, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I selected this tour based on other reviews I read and was not disappointed! We saw many celebrity homes and our tour guide Bill was very knowledgeable about the history of some of the buildings we saw. He even took us to different routes based on my daughter's "gasp" reaction to certain stars he mentioned. It was my daughter's 21st birthday and she said that she will never forget this trip. It was the best tour ever!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Yvette J
Steven B, Manager at Ultimate Hollywood Tours, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank your for kind review. Bill has a long list of stars homes tucked away and can generally route the tour to go by many of peoples personal favorites. I'm glad we were able to put together a memorable trip for you daughters 21st Birthday. There is so much "other" history in Hollywood that Bill can fill the entire tour with great current and past history apart from stars residences. Again, thank you for your positive comments on Bill we will ceratinly pass them along.