“Great food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Took my friend out for her birthday last night and the good was great! It took a little while to be seated, restaurant a little noisy and the table was a little chilly as we were seated near the a/c but the food definitely made up for it. The calamari was very tasty and my filet mignon was incredible. For dessert, we had the creme brûlée (my all-time favorite dessert so that's a no-brainer) but what surprised me was the banana cheesecake. I'm not a very big cheesecake fan but this one was absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to try the scallops I took home!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

No, No, No!

I bought a package through Travelzoo for three, 3 cocktails, 3 appetizers, three entrees and one dessert to share.

All we got were 'no.'

Two of us have arrived. Can we be seated? No.

Can we be seated away from the loudspeakers? No.

Can you turn down the racket? No.

Can we have glasses of wine (same price) instead of the cocktails? No.

Can we have a flashlight to read the menu? There is only a votive candle on the table. No.

Can we have the fried calamari for appetizer? No. The mussels? No.

Can we have the banana cheesecake for dessert? No.

Was this meal enjoyable? No.

1  Thank WWLL
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This restaurant is connected to STK restaurant-- in fact, the entrance is the same, which I did find a little weird. Staff is very well trained and super friendly. The picture above truly does not do the room justice-- i was expecting a cafe setting-- but it's actually a beautiful big room with a BANGING DJ in the later dinner hours. (Go early if you want to have conversation over dinner before the music starts.) This restaurant is geared toward a young and hip demographic... i am a little outside this demo-- yet they treated us with real friendliness.

The food really surprised me. It was all quite delicious! We had some outstanding ricotta spread that was infused with a lemon zest. I had the steak which was delicious-- and my friend had the truffle-infused chicken. Desserts were great as well.

The bar area was directly behind and above us... and it was quite the scene. Great people-watching while you enjoy some great food. It is pricey for sure-- but will make for a fun night out.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

A thoroughly forgetable dining experience. Restaurant was freezing cold and we had to be moved as air conditioning was blowing out cold air and a side door was left open. The waiter very inexperienced unable to extract a cork without breaking it in the bottle and needing help. He also didn't know which rums they served. Food was good but very pricey for what it was. Over $500 for 4 of us. Music included a waitress screaching at the top of her voice. Despite being the first table for dinner we were told that they had run out of the first 2 desserts on the menu. In summary i'm pushed to give it more than a 4/10.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Had a great time at Bagatelle last night. The restaurant has improved dramatically over the past few months. Atmosphere and service were strong. The food was exceptional and noticeably more consistent than during their opening. We tasted 8 appetizers and entrees and enjoyed every dish. The beef cheek and scallops were especially exceptional. Bravo!