Wilshire Crest Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$118
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$309
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$765
$309
  • Breakfast included
$271
$212
  • Pool
All reviewsfarmers marketstreet parkingbagelseuropean style hoteltar pitshard boiled eggsno elevatorquiet neighborhoodrooms are largesmall refrigeratorwest hollywoodboutique hotelfree breakfast isrodeo drivecomfortable bedswi ficlean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2010

Needed to stay a night near Cedar-Sinai Hospital. Although located in a residential area, this hotel was excellent on all levels. Comfortable, clean, beautifully decorated. Staff was helpful and super-friendly. There were two sinks in the room, one in the bathroom and one in the wash area - extremely convenient. Internet worked perfect and fast. And most surprising of all, was how quiet it was all night long despite it being in the thick of the city. So pleased to have discovered this lovely hotel :)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank ginopoli
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Was in LA for business for a day meeting, I flew out the next morning.
Needed a place to stay just the night, my secretary found this place.
I admit I was skeptical, as it wasn't a chain or familiar name hotel.
Room was spacious, quiet location, very clean, bed firm, the hotel feels very much like a friendly bed and breakfast. Free wi-fi, great customer service. I'd definitely stay here again and will for future meetings! Ask for Aaron.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

What a great find! The hotel is only one block from Wilshire and there are quite a few restaurants in walking distance. Exceptional staff and owner is very hands on in making sure everything is taken care of. Older rooms but have been updated and are large. There is only street parking available but they have parking passes at the desk. I had a very positive, relaxing stay.

Reviewed July 28, 2010

I travel often, and regularly visit LA...and I have discovered an apparently well-kept secret in the heart of LA near Beverly Hills...the Wilshire Crest Inn. It is a quaint, charming place just off Wilshire that reminds me more of a warm and friendly bed & breakfast back home than a big city hotel. The owner is extremely hands on and active in making sure that I feel at home and have the best possible experience. Although I sometimes might prefer a room service option after a long day of work, the variety and quality of walking distance and nearby dining options helps me to enjoy the vicinity even more. The rooms are spacious and comfortable...the staff is kind and friendly...and the price/value of this quality property is a very rare find in this part of LA. The Wilshire Crest Inn is peaceful and feels like I just took a little bit of home with me to LA...only the climate is much better !

1  Thank DallasSuperstar
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Last week me and my family have been in LA and stayed at Wilshire Crest Hotel a boutique hotel. It was one of the nicest hotels we stayed in during our trip in USA. The staff was so kind and helpful. I felt I was a part of the family, the rooms were nice and clean, the location was great and it was a great value for money. I wanted to thank the management and to share my deepest appreciation for saving my belongings which I unfortunately forgot but got e-mail next day to ensure me that they are safe at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family