“Dying to go back”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Murder Mystery Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party?Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe.
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This experience made for a thrilling date night. My fiance and I had a wonderful time, the characters were very interactive and entertaining. Children were in attendance and they kept the show family friendly. My fiance ended up being the killer!! We had a ball meeting new people and playing a part. We will most definitely go again!

3  Thank Maggie M

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We went to a murder mystery dinner show to celebrate my birthday and it was the best fun we have had in ages! The actors/actress's were fantastic and staying in there roles from the time we walked ion till the time we walked out. If you have never been you should definitely give it a try. This time it was just the two of us but hopefully we can get some other couples to come with us next time for even more hilarious fun. Definitely a five star experience!

2  Thank Lisa W