the place had a good offer compared to other hotels and its definitely worth staying in Hollywood instead of LA Downtown. The Hotel has some good rooms and some rooms closer to the street whcih can be a little noisy. There is a swimming pool but its so small that they should replace it with a nice green garden instead. Rooms were a little dirty but ok for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hollywood Downtowner Inn is truly the "Chev Vous at the Walkway of the Stars" located minutes from Universal, Paramount, Nickelodeon and Gower studios, Kodak, Mann's Chinese, Egyption, Arclight, El Capitan, Greek, Pantages Theaters. Griffith park with in walking and a great hike to the observatory. Rooms featuring king or two double beds and some efficiency suites as well. Pool and hot breakfast each morning before you get on the various tours that can be arrranged to all attractions and star homes. There is complimentary parking, WiFi, HBO/Cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, iron with board and in-room coffee in all rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hollywood Downtowner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Downtowner Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Downtowner Motel