We have just left after three nites here. Okay, it's not the flashiest place in Hollywood but value wise it's right up there. It's a two minute walk to the metro which can take You to Union station, Hollywood or universal studios, all on one line. Metro is easy to use. Has a small supermarket nearby. Rooms are outdated, but who spends their holiday in their room. It's a clean comfortable place to come back to after long days out theme parking. Refreshing pool, free breakfast next door, free fast wifi, and if u drive, free parking. Now that's value in my opinion. U can walk to manns Chinese theatre in the Hollywood in about 15-20 mins or take metro for two stops and $1.50.
Would I stay here again, yep fr value sure thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hollywood Downtowner Inn is truly the "Chev Vous at the Walkway of the Stars" located minutes from Universal, Paramount, Nickelodeon and Gower studios, Kodak, Mann's Chinese, Egyption, Arclight, El Capitan, Greek, Pantages Theaters. Griffith park with in walking and a great hike to the observatory. Rooms featuring king or two double beds and some efficiency suites as well. Pool and hot breakfast each morning before you get on the various tours that can be arrranged to all attractions and star homes. There is complimentary parking, WiFi, HBO/Cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, iron with board and in-room coffee in all rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hollywood Downtowner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Downtowner Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Downtowner Motel