I paid 100$ for a night not at all worth it.
If you are offered about 40-50$ they stay there else dont bother.
Very old small room,rooms were not painted, taps in bathroom were broken. Terrible breakfast. They sent us to a small hotel nearby for breakfast which was awfully dirty.
1 gud thing is metro train in near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hollywood Downtowner Inn is truly the "Chev Vous at the Walkway of the Stars" located minutes from Universal, Paramount, Nickelodeon and Gower studios, Kodak, Mann's Chinese, Egyption, Arclight, El Capitan, Greek, Pantages Theaters. Griffith park with in walking and a great hike to the observatory. Rooms featuring king or two double beds and some efficiency suites as well. Pool and hot breakfast each morning before you get on the various tours that can be arrranged to all attractions and star homes. There is complimentary parking, WiFi, HBO/Cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, iron with board and in-room coffee in all rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hollywood Downtowner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Downtowner Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Downtowner Motel