“Fabulous, informative tours”

City Wander Walks LA
Ranked #75 of 251 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get off the tour bus and out of traffic, and discover the authentic flavor and feel of L.A. We keep our groups small and intimate, our snack stops local, and keep our walking tours fun; focusing on memorable and interesting stories instead of stale statistics, you'll easily forget. Our action-packed itineraries are available multiple times per week and are enjoyed by locals and visitors alike
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous, informative tours”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I took one of citywander's tours during my recent trip to Los Angeles and I cannot recommend them highly enough. The guide was well informed and the walk was pleasant and not too strenuous. A great way to spend a few hours- I'd definitely go back!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Violetbleu
Brynna B, Owner at City Wander Walks LA, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we hope to see you again soon!

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent tour!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was a great tour of Los Angeles! It was great to see downtown by foot, and the tour guide was very knowledgable about all of the buildings and streets. It was great to see Chinatown and learn about some of the culture, and it helped that it was a beautiful day out. This was a wonderful way to experience the city, and I would definitely go on a walking tour again.

2 Thank Allie1993
Thank you so much for the review, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Austin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super Relaxed, Super Friendly!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had never been to LA on my own before, so I signed up for the CityWander tour. It was a wonderful experience! Brynna made our trip around the city feel more like an outing with a friend than a tour with a stranger. She definitely knows how to make the experience come alive: instead of telling you about the Godmother at Bay Cities, she'll take you in for a sample.

I also loved the way Brynna clearly adores the area. She knows so much about every neighborhood's culture, and history, and she shares it all freely.

Overall, I was impressed. I felt so comfortable, and I learned so much!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Nicole Z
Thank you for the wonderful review, and we hope to see you again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Walking Tour Ever”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

First time on the West Coast! decided not to do the bus tour and try something different. The walk was plenty of fun and a good way to see the city! I love that they have different tours to pick from. Next time I am out that way, I wont have to take the same tour, but can the experience of the same great company!

1 Thank Bigrich427
Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our weekend!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

In looking for something to do while in Los Angeles, we came across Citywander and signed up for the Downtown walking tour. My wife and I love history and learning about the places we visit and CityWander was amazing. Brynna was very helpful and answered all of our questions (and we asked alot!) the weather was beautiful, the walk was refreshing and we learned and saw Los Angeles in a manner we would not have without Citywander.
We'll be back next year to try another tour!!

1 Thank jack h