“Saw and Learned Lots”

City Wander Walks LA
Ranked #71 of 248 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get off the tour bus and out of traffic, and discover the authentic flavor and feel of L.A. We keep our groups small and intimate, our snack stops local, and keep our walking tours fun; focusing on memorable and interesting stories instead of stale statistics, you'll easily forget. Our action-packed itineraries are available multiple times per week and are enjoyed by locals and visitors alike
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saw and Learned Lots”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We took two tours with Taylor, City Hall to Chinatown and Venice Explorer. We enjoyed both. Learned lots about both places. She knows and loves her city well. We would definitely join her again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lanna C

Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First, Definitely Not My Last, Walking Tour Experience!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Since this was my first visit to Los Angeles, and we were staying with a cousin of mine who couldn't take the entire time off of work, we thought the idea of a walking tour sounded fun. What a great choice for a vacation activity! Not only did we see things that we probably wouldn't have discovered on our own, but the tour was informative, and our guide was a blast! Made great recommendations for the rest of our visit, and introduced us to some great eating spots! I would definitely do this again the next time I'm in town. Thanks, CityWander!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michelle H
Brynna B, Owner at City Wander Walks LA, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you had an awesome experience with us, and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in LA!
San Francisco, California
“This is the way to get to know LA!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I never been to Los Angeles before so by taking a walking tour I got to experience the city the way it was meant to be seen. I could have spent hours and hours walking around on my own trying to see all the sites described in my guidebook and still not be able to see as much as I have with CityWander.
The walk was fun and time fly by especially because our guide made it fun and interesting every minute.She was also great in recommending some restaurants and other local spots I wanted to see but wasn't sure which one to pick.I especially enjoyed the tour of Venice.I am planning on coming back to LA with my fiancee and we will be taking this walking tour again as I feel that he has to see all the attractions and hot spots covered in the walking tour! thank you CityWander!

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Tour Thus Far”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I had a great time in Los Angeles with the CityWander Walks. Our tour guide was very informative and had an answer for every question that was asked. The tour was paced very nicely. Not too fast nor too slow. I had a great time and recommend this tour company to everyone.

Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Tour Ever!!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

While in Los Angeles, my fiance and I thought it would be great to get a real tour of the area. Brynna was the most knowledgeable and fun person that we've met! She was welcoming to her guests, informative on all of the attractions, fun to talk to. There so many historical and just entertaining sites on this tour that we have never known about. Downtown Los Angeles is so interesting! The best way to see a new city is to get out and walk around. I don't regret a moment of this trip. Thank you Brynna!

Visited March 2013