“Historic Downtown a must-see”

City Wander Walks LA
Ranked #77 of 253 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get off the tour bus and out of traffic, and discover the authentic flavor and feel of L.A. We keep our groups small and intimate, our snack stops local, and keep our walking tours fun; focusing on memorable and interesting stories instead of stale statistics, you'll easily forget. Our action-packed itineraries are available multiple times per week and are enjoyed by locals and visitors alike
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Historic Downtown tour was a great start to my first visit to LA. I didn't even know where to start, so I'm glad I booked a tour with CityWander! Brynna made the experience fun and personal - she really showed the authentic side of LA and made the city's history come to life! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

CityWander Walks was an amazing tour for my family! We were entertained by Brynna the entire day and she knew all of the great and intricate historical facts about downtown that we wouldn't have learned by oursleves or with another tour This was our first tour of Los Angeles, and I would recommend this to anyone in the Los Angeles area. My family and I will definitely be back next year to do the Venice tour. Thanks for the wonderful tour Brynna.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Fantastic
I did the tour The City Hall to Chinatown, Brynna was very informative and inviting. It was a great opportunity to learn about a city I just started living in and needed more of an introduction to. Bryanna also has been very helpful in making sure we were hydrated and comfortable on the tour. I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

If you want to see LA in a more detailed setting on foot, Byranna is someone who knows her stuff. CityWander is by far the best tour I've ever had and was everything the stereotype of a tour is not. I was recommended by a friend to try it to get to know the city better and I'm really glad I did. Bryanna knew all the ins and outs that I bet other tour guides don't, and we had great snack breaks along the way. A genuinely interesting and entertaining three hours spent. Way better than going around ourselves and just seeing the famous attractions. A definite must visit again!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was our second tour with Bryanna at CityWander, and it was every bit as good as the first! Both tours were well-structured, with the perfect balance of walking, information, and sight-seeing -- not to mention local snacks and drinks sprinkled in at perfect intervals! Bryanna is very knowledgeable and passionate about all things Los Angeles, both past and present; she makes this obvious through her enthusiasm and expansive knowledge of the city's history and lore. I would highly recommend CityWander to anyone visiting Los Angeles, whether you're a repeat visitor or a first-time tourist! Even locals could benefit from Bryanna's entertaining and educational tours.

1  Thank Breanna M

Been to City Wander Walks LA? Share your experiences!