“truly a gem...”

Add it.
Andean Adornos
“truly a gem...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2003

My friend Mandy recently came to Los Angeles from Connecticut to attend my wedding. She was hoping to purchase several unique items of jewerly and clothing while in town. I had heard about Andean Adornos from a friend of mine, so Mandy and I went to check it out. The original jewerly pieces by designer Janice Arce were truly amazing. Mandy purchased an absolutely gorgeous Peruvian opal ring, the likes of which neither of us had ever seen before. In fact, she received more compliments at the wedding on her ring than I did on my suit. I would recommend this Beverly Blvd boutique to anyone looking for that truly unique, one-of-a-kind piece of jewerly with which to impress.

“Modern Fresh Designs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2003

I happened to be in LA last week to visit friends and I had the chance to check out the cool shops on Beverly and 3rd Street area. The store is amazing. The jewelry is modern, bold, simple silver pieces with bold gemstoones. I think Janice Arce will be a new force to reckon with in fashion accessories and jewelry. In a word, exciting.Charlene,Washington DC

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great store, real treasures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2003

Andean Adornos is a real find. This store has some of the most beautiful and unique items. All the jewelry has a one of kind feel and the prices are very good. The masks and crosses are great too, very authentic. This store is a must see for anyone interested in South American pieces.

“Unbelievable Jewelry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2003

This funky boutique - walking distance from the Beverly Center - has amazing unusual jewelry. The sales staff was very helpful and a lot of fun - my friends still ask me about my jewelry that I purchased there - it has inspired a lot of conversation!