“TOURZ...WINNER!!! MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE OF CALI!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Hollywood and Beverly Hills Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Los Angeles Sightseeing Bicycle Tours for the whole family. Children and Adults welcome for a fun bike ride through wonderful custom routes in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Limited riders per tour and private tours available for a more exclusive experience. You will see great views of the famous Hollywood Sign, Capitol Records, Walk of Fame, Chinese Theatre, Egyptian Theatre, Dolby Theatre, Academy Awards, Movie Locations, Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills Sign, Celebrity Homes, Beautiful Parks, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and much More! Fully narrated bike tour guided safely through beautiful neighborhoods and bike lanes. See the Best locations in Los Angeles, on a bicycle!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
St.Catharines
“TOURZ...WINNER!!! MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE OF CALI!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

If you enjoy the fresh air, exercise, and are searching for **the ULTIMATE** Hollywood experience...do yourself a favour and make your reservation with Scott at Bike Tourz Hollywood!!! While on vacation last March with my husband and two teenage boys we spent (what we still consider) the best family day EVER... safely riding up, down and all around Hollywood with Scott (THE most **INCREDIBLE** tour guide). He keeps you so entertained and educated throughout the ride that you dont realize the distance and time that has been travelled! A year has passed and we still excitably recall that day like it was just yesterday! To tour with Scott and see Hollywood/Beverly Hills thru his eyes is truly a MAGICAL experience! It's time for yet another family holiday and are returning to California, and are so looking forward to spending yet another great day with Scott and Hollywood!!! SCOTT...YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! THANK YOU!!! :) (Hugh Hefner's mansion and the oranges will forever keep our family laughing!)

Visited April 2012
Scott D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
This means the world to me. Thanks for leaving such an amazing review. I wish you the very best, Cheers!

San Francisco, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loved it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I'm not a tour-goer, but we thought "what the heck--sounds like fun" when we read about this online. This was one of the highlights of our girlz getaway to LA. Scott was funny, patient, thoughtful, smart and uber informative about Hollywood trivia and history. We biked past Capital Records, around the back street bungalows and studios, and hiked up the back side of Griffith Park to see the Hollywood sign across the canyon--a challenging climb for me, but Scott was there to cheer me on and provided water and enough humor to make this a experience a truly fantastic one. What a view--mountains and ocean. A+, 5 stars. Do it. You'll have a blast.

Visited February 2013
Scott D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you so very much for writing such a nice review. It means the world to me that I gave such a great experience. I have been looking forward to leave a response to your wonderful review. Wishing you the best, and enjoy the rest of your Summer!!! Cheers, Scott
West Hills, California, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“LA Native impressed with a new view of the city.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have lived in LA all my life and have biked all over but Scott took us on a great tour up to Griffith Park right below the Hollywood sign. (It's a gentle hill) He guided us safely including my wife who hasn't been on a bike in 30 years through Hollywood while giving an amusing but fact packed tour on the way. I would definitely recommend for residents and tourists alike.

Visited January 2013
Vince D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
This was a great experience, and fun to see someone try to ride a bike after so many years! Your wife did amazing, and I can't thank you enough for your kindness. I look forward to see you again soon =D
Fort Laramie, Wyoming
“Original and Genuine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is one of the most unique tours in Hollywood (unique tours hard to come by nowadays). You get a local feeling for Hollywood alongside great facts that Scott knows by heart! Wherever you want to go, he'll go. If you want to see things that no one else really sees in Hollywood, take this tour. Most memorable part of my Hollywood trip!

Visited January 2013
Thank you very much for taking the tour and having so much fun. You were a blast! I hope to see you again soon, Cheers!
Johns Creek, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

First time to Hollywood so on January 5th, I took my 3 daughters (19, 16 and 12) on a bike tour with Scott and had a fantastic time. Scott was high energy, kept us enthused, laughing and informed as the 4 hour tour (he actually gave us 5 hours of time) took us from the top of Runyon Canyon (great pictures with the Hollywood sign as a backdrop in the distance) through Beverly Hills and then to a local ice cream shop under the streets of rodeo drive. My youngest daughter was 12 but Scott safely navigated us through the streets, I didn't have a care about the traffic. Top notch tour- you will be very happy you got off the tour bus and on the bike tour.

Visited January 2013
Vince D, Manager at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Hello, and thank you very much for the wonderful review. You are a beautiful family who did very well. We appreciate you bringing your family on a fun bike tour. It was a pleasure to host you and look forward to seeing you again! Cheers =)