“Great food”

Cross street: Pico / Lapeer
Plantation, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The food is great, but it also pricey. I probably would not have gone if it wasn't for business. We were supposed to be in a reserve room, but at the last minute we had to sit elsewhere due to a V.I.P. Depending where you sit, the restaurant can be crowded.

• Visited November 2013

Tarzana
“Great food and great vibe”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I went with my friends using a coupon from restaurants.com which gave us $10 off $20. If we didn't use the coupon, a hamburger would have cost $20. Initially they didn't want to accept the coupon but they did eventually. It's really fancy in there, you should wear semi formal clothes.

• Visited September 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Kosher”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I know kosher restaurants aroun the world. This is one of the good ones. We had to go back 2 Days after because de kids loved it
It's quiet, nice ambience, very good and clean food. Very good service. I highly recommend.

Visited July 2012
New York
“Great food, quick service, beautiful atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My friend and I needed a nice place to eat dinner while vacationing in LA. We also needed good, kosher food! Shiloh's exceeded our expectations. The waiter was so helpful and the service was so quick! They give very generous portions and the food was EXCELLENT! We didn't order steaks so our bill was not expensive at all, and in general the prices looked to be average for such a nice restaurant. Don't confuse this with the dairy Shiloh's (which is also on W. Pico Blvd)-something that we almost did when looking it up on the GPS. We made a reservation but I think there are some nights that a reservation is not necessary. This restaurant is definitely one I will return to on my next visit to LA! Bon Apetit!

• Visited June 2012
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I made a reservation online and when I called the day before to confirm, I was informed that their website was out of date and they're actually closed on Fridays. I was only in L.A for one more day so Stevie said he would open it especially for my girlfriend and I to have lunch. The chef put together a 7 course feast paired perfectly with wines and we had the whole place to ourselves so needless to say, the service was brilliant! What a wonderful experience, the food was outstanding, atmosphere was perfect and the hospitality was extraordinary! Who opens their restaurant just for you? Well if you ask nicely, Shiloh's apparently does:)

• Visited June 2012