“Green Organic Heaven”
Review of Cafe Gratitude

Cafe Gratitude
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Gratitude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 10,045 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Melrose
“Green Organic Heaven”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Real organic , local vegan bliss here. All healthy stuff that really affects your system. Nice concept with bliss, harmony and peace being served cermonially. Had the I am Renewed wheat grass and so did Russel Brand and his "yogi".

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Interesting food, not so sure about the wait staff...”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

After being given some misinformation about making a reservation, not having to, and showing up at the time recommended, we could not be seated for about another 30-45 minutes. There is certainly alot to be grateful for in the world and I believe in abundance, including the large portion...I had this amazing polenta and mushroom dish special...but when hey say no res needed, make sure you push ahead and insist.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I am NOT grateful for the waste of time and money”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Pretentious to a ridiculous degree... All menu items are some form of "affirmation" that is meant to make one feel better about themselves. How about some FOOD that will do that?? I have been twice, each time with a group of four, and have tried over a half-dozen of their dishes. Bland lifeless, boring and plain would describe most of them. Don't make the mistake I made and visit a second time "just to give it another shot". My first experience was plenty enough to keep me away for a very, very long time. Outdoor seating in an awkward enclosed space...

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“the worst ever”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have no idea why people love this place so much, the food just terrible. and if that is not enough it is incredibly pretentious. all the menu names are are aphorisms "I am wonderful" and "I am powerful" if that does not make you sick the tasteless food will. I would sooner eat dirt that ever go here again...my skin crawls at the mere mention of this place......but you may like it? who knows?

• Visited December 2012
California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All in all a good place if not over crowded”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Came to this place with some work associates last Friday because it is kind a close to my business place.

Really a nice place to hang around and have some foods.
But the food quality is not something to cheer about; I found they charged higher than similar places in the area.
I order grapefruit juice as a reviewer recommended, but I must say it was average and surprisingly I discovered they are really slow in services.

Parking service is not great at all and I found the place is really overcrowded. We had Guacamole and lemony with flaccid and I found Guacamole was tittle bit salty.

So, All in all a good place if not over crowded.

• Visited April 2013