“All in all a good place if not over crowded” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Gratitude

Cafe Gratitude
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Gratitude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 9,847 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Melrose
California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All in all a good place if not over crowded”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Came to this place with some work associates last Friday because it is kind a close to my business place.

Really a nice place to hang around and have some foods.
But the food quality is not something to cheer about; I found they charged higher than similar places in the area.
I order grapefruit juice as a reviewer recommended, but I must say it was average and surprisingly I discovered they are really slow in services.

Parking service is not great at all and I found the place is really overcrowded. We had Guacamole and lemony with flaccid and I found Guacamole was tittle bit salty.

So, All in all a good place if not over crowded.

1 Thank ManuelW138

• Korean first
Rhode Island
“If you love veggies you will love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

As long as you are okay eating vegan, this place is great There were a huge number of entrees to choose from, some with ingredients I'd never heard of. We had the "I am humble" dish with quinoa and lentils which was very hearty and tasty. The "I am whole" was delicious although I didn't recognize many of the ingredients. Everthing was delicious, beautiful to the eye and fresh. The desserts were yummy. Not good a good restaurant for anyone with a nut allergy although a great place for gluten free dishes. You can't beat the prices!! This is a very popular restaurant and even at 9:30pm on a Sunday night we had to wait for a table. Only word of caution- your average meat and potatoes guy will not know what to order. Check out the online menu first.

“Great Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere here is great. The birthday song that they sang here is fabulous. They have a variety. I had a great glass of wine. It had a unusual name so I can't recall the name. A fun place to bring a group of girls.

Los Angeles, California
“Another "trend of the moment" place - just okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

A friend invited me to breakfast and suggested this place. Once I arrived, I was very disappointed to find that it was 100% Vegan. So, out the window went my dreams of Juevos Rancheros or Eggs Benedict and the like. After considerable time perusing the menu for something that sounded the slightest bit palatable - I settled on the Vegan "Burger" (yes, for breakfast). It didn't knock me over, but it wasnt awful either as long as I buried it in the sauce they provided.

It's a nice looking little place at the quieter end of Larchmont... but I thought it was a bit over priced and a tad pretentious (as these trend of the moment places tend to be in La La Land).

I'm sure the McYoga (aka Yogaworks) people love it but it definitely didnt do it for me.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
West Hollywood, California
“My new favorite place. No one else come. I hate waiting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was looking for something different and stumbled upon the restaurant. It's 100% vegan but don't let that stop you because the menu is varied and weird (except for the names of the entree -- mine was 'I am humble'. I have to stay that my first visit was one of the tastiest meals I've had in a long time.