“One of my favorite raw-vegan restaurant!”
Review of Cafe Gratitude

Cafe Gratitude
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Gratitude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 9,980 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Melrose
Boca Raton, Florida
“One of my favorite raw-vegan restaurant!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Such a great restaurant!!! Beautiful place, lovely people, delicious and healthy meals! I love that place!! There are many vegan restaurants in LA but this is one of my favorite!! They have delicious raw meals, and delicious vegan meals, that I prefer for a nice warm dinner, they have lots of juices and smoothies, and delicious desserts! It's a place to try! You will love it for sure!
You can go by yourself and sit at the bar if you want, or with groups, for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and they have a terrace!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Krystelle005

• Korean first
Carlsbad, CA USA
“One of my favorite restaurants in the world!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place has amazing raw food, vegan food and gluten free food. The atmosphere at the new Hollywood location is great! But, the reason to come is for the food. If you are raw, vegan or gluten free, you have to come try this place. It is not cheap, but if you avoid the expensive drinks, you can escape rather cheaply.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank CSkiSurf
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Cafe Gratitude operates in a whole new echelon from most restaurants. Their approach to customer service is innovative and effective. Every server and host is effervescent with charisma and attention to the customer. You really feel the love!

I once had an issue with the host about who got seated first on a first-come, first serve basis, and after I expressed my frustration, the manager and host were deeply apologetic and made great efforts to make sure my party and I were really satisfied with the outcome. They even gave us free appetizers and dessert!

About the food: this cuisine is very unique and made with the very finest quality ingredients. It tastes great and leaves you feeling energetic and light! However it is not for everybody, all the time. If you are craving a traditional burger and fries, and I do sometimes, don't go here. But if eating organic healthy food is what you have in mind, it is a great choice!

The overall atmosphere is energetic, festive, very casual, and sexy! Lots of beautiful people eat here, some famous ones too. But the overall vibe is welcoming and non-pretentious.

Parking is a bit frustrating but you can usually find street parking just driving around the block. I believe they have valet and also an underground parking lot that is avail only on weekends.

New favorite dish: "I am Bonita" - it is listed under breakfast foods but I have it at all times of day when I want something not too big but simple and nourishing. I believe it has brown rice, black beans, tomato, salsa, cilantro, pumpkin seeds, and vegan cheese or sour cream. basically, mexican basics done vegan-style. Brilliant!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Andrew S
Los Angeles, California
“I LOVED IT!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is place is almost always packed. Even if you come that's not normally a breakfast/lunch time, it's still packed and there's still a wait to get seated. We left at 3PM and there were still people waiting. Anyways, all in all, I absolutely love this place! I don't feel guilty over eating because I just feel so healthy every time I eat this stuff. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove their tea. Especially the ones that are sweetened. Delicious! My friend and I ordered the bruschetta and caesar salad as an appetizer. Both were just absolutely delicious. For the main course, I ordered the vegan/raw enchiladas while my friend ordered a quinoa bowl with lots of yummy veggies. I forgot the name of it but it was absolutely delicious! All in all, we had a great time here. It's also dog friendly if you sit outside. They have water bowls for dogs to drink.

• Visited January 2013
Laguna Beach, California
“creative menu”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Although not vegan, and a true hamburger lover to boot, this restaurant is definitely worth trying. Went for lunch. I had a delicious eggplant sandwich, and my friends had a variety of salads and an excellent veggie burger. Everything was full of familiar, and not so familiar flavors. Save room for dessert. I ordered tiramisu and it was delicious. Not a $10 lunch place. Be prepared to spend about $25 per person if you include drink (tea, etc.) and dessert.

• Visited December 2012