“The Best Food”

Add it.
Trusela's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food is amazing and the menu changes daily. The staff is very warm, inviting and will help you pick out the right wine to go with your meal. Great place!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I discovered Trusela's last week and have already been twice. The food is absolutely amazing - fresh, high-quality ingredients, combined with authentic Italian-style cooking - puts all other Italian restaurants in the South Bay to shame. The atmosphere is pleasant, but the place is not very big - perhaps 10 tables, mostly 4-top, all in one big room. The two nights we went, we walked in and were able to get a table, but most other tables were reserved - as this hidden Italian gem grows in popularity, I imagine reservations will be required. This place is great for couples, friends or family.

Overall, can't rave enough about the food - prices are fairly normal, relative to restaurants of comparable quality and atmosphere. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Starting from the service through presentation and the meal itself, this is a great experience. I had my sister-in-law visiting from Italy where she has lived for 30 years. We took the family for dinner. Bobby, the owner and Allessandro, the chef left an indelible impression on her. She said,
"This reminds me of Italy". Check the swordfish carpacio sp? for an appetizer. For a main I go for what ever is fresh fish that day because it usually came off Bobby's family fishing boat the night before. As well, the best rib eye I have had. Nice southern Italian wines and try the Milano Italian beer if that is your taste. The atmosphere is family so there will be some conversation and hub bub in the restaurant. I really like the vibe. If I want to spoil myself and my family I let Bobby take care of us.