“Like Mother Used to Cook”
Review of Leo & Lily

Leo & Lily
Ranked #425 of 10,036 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Like Mother Used to Cook”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Basic American fare, like Mother used to make, with some updates. I had flank steak with string fries. Very Good. Others had eggplant, chicken, etc. All very good. Service was good. Outdoor patio very nice.

Awesome desserts.

No beer, wine or liquor. You can bring your own. We brought two bottles of wine. No corkage fee.

Free parking, plus street parking.

$106 for

• Visited August 2014

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food, We loved this place!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My son and I had breakfast here every day during three days we spent in the area. It was absolutely delightful experience each and every time. The food was delicious and well presented, the staff was friendly, professional and knowledgeable about gluten free diet. The menu has a lot of gluten free options. I highly recommend this place and will definitely be back when visit this area again.

• Visited August 2014
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Excellent Breakfast!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

A friend and I had breakfast here today. Both the food and the service was excellent and so was the coffee. I had the portabella benedict and the hollandaise sauce was one of the best I've ever had. We got there just after 8 am when they opened and it wasn't long before they were super busy and their valet parking was filling up. Nice patio areas and even though their address is on Ventura Blvd., they are set back on a small street so you can sit on the patio without being subjected to busy street traffic.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sue J
Houston, Texas
“Very Good - Have Breakfast All Day”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We had breakfast at 2 pm and really enjoyed having this as an option. All of the food was very good and the service was great too. We took some French Macarons to go and they were excellent as well. All around, really enjoyed our visit!

Visited February 2014
Los Angeles, California
“I Love This Place”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Funny. I ate here for the first time in 12/2012. And, I ate here for the second time today, one year later. This place was chosen because it is in the middle of where my friend and I live. If it was closer to my home, I would eat here much more often. The food is yummy and presented beautifully. The Greek omelet I consumed today was quite tasty. Good strong coffee. The hostess and wait staff are super friendly and do a good job. This place is a winner. They have valet parking. You can also park at meters on Ventura Blvd. or down the adjacent side street...to save a few dimes. In this case,you may have to walk a block. Enjoy.

• Visited December 2013