“Food was a B, service was B-”
Review of Leo & Lily

Leo & Lily
Ranked #425 of 10,036 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Food was a B, service was B-”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The skinny:

Parking: street parking is scarce, valet available
Decor: plain Jane
Service: not that friendly
Food: just ok (also no pork products served here)

We sat outside on the patio and its in a pretty bleak area of Ventura blvd. One side is a parking lot, the other a strip mall and the third side is a run down apartment bldg.

I ordered a turkey burger and a salad. The turkey burger had a lot of goat cheese and a lot of sauce so the bread gets soggy. At least it was home made and not a frozen patty. The salad was basic mixed lettuce- nothing special. The desserts in the bakery case looked good, maybe I should have had that.

• Visited April 2013

Verona, New Jersey
“Yummy breakfast, average service”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is a small and sweet place amongst a busy Ventura Boulevard in Woodland Hills. Food was prepared well and tasted delicious. I ordered the Multigrain Cinnamon Pancakes with real maple syrup, berries and walnuts. I was not disappointed!

Service can be slow or unpredictable. We had three dining at our table and we did have to wait for a while to get our check.

Parking is tricky; they do have valet parking, which I thought was kind of interesting given that it's a small cafe. But the valet was convenient for our friend.

The cafe is within walking distance of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites where we stayed.

• Visited March 2013
Worldwide Wanderer
“Cute Woodland Hills Eatery”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place stands out in a land filled with chain restaurants. The food is fresh and delicious and the atmosphere is nice. Happy to have found this little place. I shall return!

Visited January 2013
Los Olivos, California, United States
“A Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My brother, who lives in the area took me to this great find! Healthy, yet scrumptious. Had the traditional eggs benedict, hardly traditional at all! Hard to choose from all the tempting menu items. Coffee was great. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Shotz51
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome Breakfast, Adorable Setting, Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Met out of town friends at Leo & Lily and we all LOVED this place. Everything on the menu sounded so good, it was tough to decide what to eat. The drip coffee was excellent. The lattes my friends ordered were also fabulous. (See photo!) It appears that this place, at least for breakfast does not serve red meat. They have turkey bacon/duck options that all sound yummy. Crazy - I ordered the oatmeal with was ladled with dried & fresh fruit. It was Great. The portions are so large, I brought 1/2 of my friend's frittata home home for a later meal. I don't live close by - but I can't wait to go back. Prices were more than fair for the high quality of food. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited December 2012