“One of my favorite lunch spots (for quite some time)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tarzana Armenian Deli
Ranked #2,224 of 10,140 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed May 4, 2012

My friends and I have been frequenting the Studio City restaurant for lunch for quite some time (6+ years at least). We always get the wraps. They're healthy and taste great. Our favorite is the hot pastrami wrap but you can't go wrong with anything there. The manager Jim is a really nice guy and always a pleasure to see and catch up with.

A couple weeks ago my fiancé and I threw a little party and had Jim's restaurant prepare the food for it. We couldn't have been happier with the way it all turned out. Jim knew exactly what we needed and threw it all together for us. The food was a hit.

This review is way over due... If you're in the Studio City area during the lunch hour definitely check this place out!

There are newer reviews for Tarzana Armenian Deli

Reviewed March 3, 2012

If you enjoy Armenian flavors this is a hole in the wall. Everything that they sell is fresh and taste great.

1  Thank mgmpg