Lowest prices for your stay
$169
$169
Free cancellation until 02/18/23
Trip.com
$136
Hotels.com$169
Travelocity$169
Algotels$183
All reviews free parking family suite clean rooms visit universal studios king bed walking distance easy access noho armoire hangers cons pros
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2017

The room is very Clean, very welcoming and friendly staff, free parking and breakfast, very relaxing, the price of the hotel is very affordable, near to Universal Studios, We’ve never had any issues staying here, satisfied.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
ranna p, Manager at Colony Inn North Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Close to Universal Studios and perfect for our family of 5! 3 beds that were very comfortable, quiet location and great for the price! A little hard to figure out how to get to and the breakfast could include a little more.

Date of stay: October 2017

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Loved the new remodeling they did to the rooms. Its cheap and its a nice place to stay. We’ve never had any issues staying here.Room was very clean when we arrived. And it was a great size for the whole family.

Trip type: Traveled with family
ranna p, Owner at Colony Inn North Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I took a chance in booking a room at this hotel. We were planning a trip to LA and had a room booked at another major chain when we found out they had some unsavory publicity recently and we refused to spend our money there.

I saw photos online and called the hotel directly to book. They permitted me to have my dog for an additional fee of $35/night. I went ahead and booked a family suite which was a king bed, queen bed and a twin bed. I was charged a rate of $170/night.

The neighborhood is not that great. You can see it's developing, but there are some blocks that are good, some decent, and some not great. The hotel really is no reflection of the neighborhood. The rooms have been refurbished. I will say the furniture is a bit aged. The armore in our room had a large piece of granite attached to it, as if it were reused from a different location.

Towels were at bit of a premium. We had to ask for new towels almost every day. Nothing wrong with that considering I didn't want maid service daily since I was leaving my dog in the room during the day.

You can see the people who own this establishment care about their business and they are trying to make it work.

The photos online I think are a true depiction of what you will see when you walk into your room.

The continental breakfast is nothing special, but it's better than nothing at all. Same can be said for the coffee. If you want gourmet, there's a Starbucks down the road.

I do think that paying $35/night for my dog was way too much. It really drove up the price of the room. I spent well over $600 for three nights. I'm. It sure it was worth the price for the neighborhood.

There is not a hair dryer in the room, so bring your own if you care about that.

1  Thank 321christab

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Lots of spaces in parking lot. Reliable wifi. Rooms were cleaned every day. Zero issues. In a good location with a Walgreens and other late night food options close by. My new go-to LA hotel whenever I come back!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank dbreviewer60763
ranna p, General Manager at Colony Inn North Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018