“Superb!!”

Mercado Buenos Aires
Ranked #884 of 10,306 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Argentinean
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Simply the best Argentinian food in the SF Valley area. We always enjoy the Churrasco which is the best (and cheapest) meat plate in the menu. People is always friendly, and excellent service overall.
I always come back when I can!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ate there in the past, many times. In fact, the same food as yesterday. Used to be excellent. But yesterday's lunch was a flop. French fries pale and gummy. My son's fish too salty. My "milanesa napolitana" terrible. The meat was too tough, the tomatoe sause way too salty, spent all night getting up madly thirsty, looking for more and more water!. My "panqueque" too thick and mushy.
I guess the cook is away on vacation, or left altogether. Won't be back for a long time, if ever.
Noticed that all the good reviews are last year's?

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The first time we went to Mercado Buenos Aires, the Argentine pizza was absolutely fantastic. The empanadas were also very good. We went back last night and our pizza tasted like it was covered with a layer of chewy white rubber that had no flavor at all. We could not eat it. It did not in any way resemble the wonderful pizza we'd had there just a few weeks before. The empanadas were so greasy, that when we picked them up, the grease starting running out the side. We had to hold them over a plate and watch them drain before trying them. I'm not sure what happened, but the quality was so shockingly bad, we will not go back.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went here for work with a few co-workers and it was great. However the part that I can remember is the empanadas. All were good and they were cheap! You can get frozen ones to go.. Def getting some

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Family restaurant if you like steaks this is the place to go, small not fancy , but good service, they also have a little market where you can buy south american products , empanadas are also a good choice, on hoidays we also order lechon (rosted pork)

1  Thank soledadluna