“They know coffee here!”

Dining options: Breakfast
San Dimas, California
“They know coffee here!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is an outstanding source of hand crafted espresso drinks. It was one of the best capucinno ever. Typical coffe shop spot otherwise...music occasionally and a good hang out spot. The pies are nice and homey.

• Visited August 2013

Burbank, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Melt in Your Mouth”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went three times within a three week period because I loved it so much the first time. The first time my friend and I split the spinach mushroom quiche and a piece of keylime pie. I had never had a quiche before, but it was melt in your mouth and I couldn't get enough. The next time my friend and I tried Pumpkin Pie, the crust wasn't soggy, and the filling was just the right spice. And the last time my friend and I split the chocolate cream pie, which wasn't overly chocolatey and sweet. It wasn't my all time favorite, but I would have another piece.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank mystic2101
“The best quiche on the planet!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I just had the best spinach and mushroom quiche here. Unbelievable. My husband said he ate the best chicken pot pie. Great atmosphere! But my god, the food! Why are not driving there right now???!!

• Visited September 2013
North Hollywood
“Quirky without being obnoxious.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is the coffee shop that you want in your neighborhood. Good counter service. The staff is friendly. The desserts are really high quality and the coffee drinks are well made. The place has a variety of seating and the atmosphere is laid back and vaguely artistic without being pretentious. Glad to see that NoHo finally got a great coffee shop.

• Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Feels like a visit to Portland..”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Republic of pie is a special place here in Los Angeles, specifically in North Hollywood on Magnolia street.

I love to go here for a meeting and have a coffee and find a comfy seat to sit and chat or just relax for awhile.

They have great service and an amazing selection of homemade pies, cookies, lunch pies, bread puddings and pastries.

You can even look into the kitchen and view the chef making his creations!

Every Friday eve they have an open mic night to showcase many of the young and talented artists in the Noho community!

Take time to visit here, and you'll be happy you did.

It reminds me of being back home in Portland, Oregon at a coffee house they have there. A Very Pacific NW vibe..

• Visited June 2013