Tripadvisor
Los Angeles
1,716 results
All reviews rooftop bar ping pong downtown la guest experience glass shower fun hotel cool hotel west hollywood valet parking staples center biergarten waterbed dtla retro
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We really enjoyed our stay here, the hotel staff was incredibly gracious and the rooms were a nice size. Loved the fun novelty items in the room. Great location too. Honestly, the only thing I could complain about were the ironing boards & lack of seating. Our room only had 1 chair and the pad on the iron board was so thin the metal marks came through on anything ironed. Other than that, we really loved this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
StandardDTLAGEM, Guest Experience Manager at The Standard Downtown LA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi There,
Thank you for such kind words. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our friendly staff and spacious rooms. We apologize about the ironing boards and will definitely speak to our Housekeeping Department in order to correct this issue for any future guest. We appreciate this feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Came into the Standard with friends to look at the rooftop. We were stopped by Jordan from Guest Experience, if he doesn't stop you, make sure you stop him, he's a wealth of knowledge and truly the type of person you want to run into when checking out a new place, I wish every venue had people like him! He gave us great conversation and had some complimentary snacks from the hotels restaurant. We ended up hanging out for a bit. I’ve never personally stayed at the hotel but definitely want to now. Every staff member interaction we noticed was engaging and heart felt. It looks like such a fun place to work, cannot wait to book a reservation!

Thanks again, Jordan.

Date of stay: December 2019

Hi Zachary,
Thank you for this awesome feedback. I'm so happy you enjoyed your experience here at The Standard, Downtown. It was my pleasure meeting you and showing you and your friends a great time. I will definitely make sure to share this awesome feedback with the rest of our staff and especially our chef, who designed and curated the complimentary snacks.
I would like to invite you back to book with us. I know that you would enjoy our rooms and everything else that we have to offer. If you need help with any future bookings, please feel free to reach out to me personally. Thank you again and e look forward to having you back.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Demiko, Maya, and Frank were absolutely amazing! So friendly and welcoming from the moment we walked in. They were personable and gave awesome recommendations about their drinks and food. Will definitely come back, thank you to that trio!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello Jessi,
Thank you for this awesome shoutout. We appreciate you mentioning some of our amazing superstars such as DeMiko, Maya & Frank. We cannot wait to share this feedback with them. Please come back to see us again soon as we would love to have you.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

last week I had a visit at the hotel since I entered the lobby all very clean, the food at the restaurant was very delicious, the housekeeping Monica the girl with red-haired she is very friendly and respectful. She did an excellent job.
I loved my stay at the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
StandardDTLAGEM, Guest Experience Manager at The Standard Downtown LA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi There,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We see that you had a really great time while on property! Thanks for also shouting out Monica. We cannot wait to acknowledge and celebrate her in front of her staff & peers. Please come see us anytime you are in Downtown. We would love to have you back again.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Standard Downton hotel provided terrific customer service, and a very convenient Downtown location during my L.A. stay.

From the minute I entered the hotel the customer service was excellent - prompt, helpful, patient, proactive in addressing issues raised. They allowed me to check-in early and upgraded the room.

Restaurants are great - rooftop bar is fantastic; and the restaurant hotel is open 24 hours - very convenient.

Special thanks to the outstanding front desk staff, including Deshawn and Sherryhan.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi There,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We see that you had a really great time while on property! Thanks for also shouting out Deshawn and Sherryhan. We cannot wait to acknowledge and celebrate them in front there staff & peers. Please come see us anytime you are in Downtown. We would love to have you back again.