Very stylish hotel, trying a bit too hard in places, but overall a nice, fun, eclectic hotel. A classy rooftop pool and bar with waterbed lounges, and a fun black-light ping pong bar.
The platform bed was so low that I practically had to crawl out of it on your hands and knees in the morning. The public bathroom had "Adult" ads to read above the urinals. Just a crazy, unique place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A downtown Los Angeles, California luxury boutique hotel located near the LA Convention Center. This business hotel features 207 guest rooms & suites, event space, rooftop bar and Biergarten, 24 hour restaurant & rooftop pool. The newest addition to the hotel is SPiN - a ping-pong club founded by Susan Sarandon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Standard Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard Downtown La Hotel Los Angeles
- Standard Hotel Los Angeles
- Standard Downtown La Los Angeles
- Standard Hotel La
- Standard Downtown La Hotel