All reviewssanta monicasunset boulevardafternoon cookiesyogurtfree parkingbeverly hillsqueen roomtea and coffeea great place to stayevery morningnice breakfastsmall hotelclose proximityrooms are cleandesk stafflocation was perfectboutique hotel
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I was in a last minute crunch and thankfully was saved by this Inn! At about ten o'clock we had to leave an awful hotel on sunset blvd in Hollywood! The Brentwood Inn was sooo clean and cozy! I felt at home and loved that parking was right outside our room. Enjoyed free breakfast too!
The front desk office staff were all so friendly. We left a roll of film behind and they were soo thoughtful and kind to call us and send it to our home in New Jersey! If you're in the area I def recommend staying here!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank erica7sophia
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Well located and spotless. This mid-century jewel is great - there's a lovely continental breakfast to eat on a terrace with a small waterfall. The service was friendly. While the room was small, it was well-appointed.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JenejaShawnee
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

The Brentwood Inn is a very charming hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are small but they have a lot of character and have everything you need! The staff was super friendly and helpful! Breakfast was yummy muffins and pastries! And I liked that you had easy access to your car. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay there! We will definitely stay here again if we go back to LA!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Comfy and non-fussy rooms, excellent service, and a nice little fountain courtyard in which to have your (continental) breakfast. A nice, calm motel (from back when that didn't have negative connotations) where you wouldn't expect one. And for a fun story, the legend is that Marilyn Monroe died in room 462 and the secret service moved her body back to her house. But, unless you're a REALLY heavy sleeper (or like to overdose on barbituates, yuk, yuk), be sure to get a room on the second floor or in one of the wings that has only one floor. I swear the party above me must have been doing a tumbling routine up there.

Room Tip: A room in one of the single-floor wings or one on the second floor is much quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Stayed 4 nights here in-between my cousin's stag-do and wedding and it was great. I wanted a quiet, comfortable room within easy access of both the beach area and my cousin's apartment in Studio City, and The Brentwood Inn ticked all boxes.

Parking is limited, and on one occasion when I returned quite late in the evening I took the last remaining space. Not sure what I would have done if there were none left -maybe the reception would have advised on alternative parking - but luckily I didn't need to.

The rooms are a comfortable size with a nice bed and decent TV. The bathrooms are quite small though, but clean and functional. Breakfast is basic with a moderate choice of cereals, pastries and muffins, plus juice, tea and coffee. It's all decent quality though and enough to kick-start your morning! (The coffee is great).

The staff are great too: check in was friendly and since breakfast is served in reception you get to chat to them each morning which is nice.

All in all it was a pretty faultless experience and I would definitely stay again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo