We spent our last night in US before we head back home from LA. Got the place earlier than expected around 3pm. Front desk manager allocated us a room and went to the room with me to show me the details need to be noticed of the room. He was also very caring asked about our dinner arrangement and kindly offer us recommandations to some locals. It really made us feel at home after spend the past 2 weeks in various Hotels/Motels. The whole premise was very tastefully decorated from the front desk area to every details of the rooms. Room was small but it was very comfortable. Unless you have 4/5 big suit cases, it would be a very good size for a couple of people to stay. Breakfast was included for our stay. There were quite a few choices and I had a very nice chat with the front desk girl looked after us. Well done, Thank you guys. We will be back again if we come back to LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles