We were lucky to get a room for two nights with short notice. The location was good, easy to find and close to hwy 101 (and 1 actually, we took Sunset Boulevard from the coast).
The room was very nice and clean. Service at reception desk was forthcoming and very helpful. You could feel that it was a family owned place with only 21 rooms. Nice.
The area around the inn is safe and beautiful and we enjoyed a walk in Brentwood, admiring the beautiful houses and gardens.
We will stay here again if we come to LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles