We happened upon this spot because I had made a reservation at a motel in Brentwood, CA which we later learned is somewhere around San Francisco!! Talk about an error! Friends recommended The Brentwood Inn and we were REALLY lucky to get in. It's a delight and even though we lived in Santa Monica for a couple of years, we never spied this place. The employees are all so helpful and friendly; while the rooms are really small, they are well outfitted and it's easy to sit outside on a nice day (most days)! Breakfast is certainly not outstanding but plenty to keep the wolf from the door and we couldn't have been more pleased. Give it a try if you're in the neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles