All reviewssanta monicasunset boulevardafternoon cookiesyogurtfree parkingbeverly hillsqueen roomtea and coffeea great place to stayevery morningnice breakfastsmall hotelclose proximityrooms are cleandesk stafflocation was perfectboutique hotel
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Brentwood Inn was such a relaxing stay - the staff were friendly and helpful, giving us dinner suggestions and the easiest ways to get around. Tearea around is fun and lively but feels safe and was quieter than we had expected.

It was a great place to relax in whilst experiencing the fast pace and excitement of LA.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michaelb12213
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was my second stay at this lovely little inn. I lived in this neighborhood for a number of years, and so was familiar with the area. After staying several times at a larger hotel, last year I decided to look this place up as I had driven past it many times when I lived in LA.

The rooms are small, but tastefully decorated and comfortable. The room price includes breakfast, which includes coffee, tea, cereal, fruit, danishes/croissants and yogurt. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. Brentwood Village and Brentwood proper, with their selection of restaurants and shops, are easily walkable. An added bonus for me was that I didn't need to rent a car--the hotel is directly on or near bus lines that went where I needed to go (although there is parking for people with cars).

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a comfortable, reasonable priced place to stay in a great neighborhood.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank TravelingLibrarian11
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is an excellent hotel! The location is great in a safe and nice area. Its just a short walk (10 minutes) to Brentwood Village where there is a lot of great cafés and restaurants. The hotel staff is very helpful and super friendly. The room was clean and had nice decor. Bed was comfortable with quality linens.

There's a light continental breakfast (danishes, coffee, juice) but we skipped it since we prefer a more healthier breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank phillip_stjames
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Brentwood Inn in Los Angeles California and we must say it was such an enjoyable experience. The rooms were large and very clean with everything a traveler would truly need at a reasonable price. If you had a problem with anything the desk staff were so helpful and saw to your every need immediately. Included in the price of the room you also receive an excellent Continental Breakfast in front of a fire place located in the lobby area. We highly recommend this beautiful inn to all that travel in this area. We were very impressed with Brittan who worked at the front desk, he was very professional and gave us great service.

Jim and Gloria

Room Tip: Call Brentwood Inn first, located at 12200 W. Sunset Blvd.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This hotel is wonderful The staff could not have been better, especially Evan who went above and beyond the call of duty, especially helping me with an issue with easy to book.
This hotel is conveniently located and clean and comfortable. A nice continental breakfast each morning. Any and every concern was addressed. Highly reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Donna B